Vampire Academy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampire Academy Reviews

March 21, 2017
Great movie for vampire-movie fans!
½ March 9, 2017
This movie is a mess. I haven't read the books, but I can imagine there is a lot of backstory that they kind of tried to stuff into the movie. Ugh...
½ March 8, 2017
This book had potential to be a great movie and they bombed it. Very disappointed.
½ February 26, 2017
This is almost unwatchable. It's like having tiny needles imbedded in your brain. It's so bad it's funny and then it's just sad.
February 19, 2017
good vampire series. ..
February 13, 2017
Hate when they make only the first book. So not fair .
January 1, 2017
Another quality film to ring in the New Year. Really disappointed there won't be a sequel.
December 3, 2016
A GREAT BAD movie!

Thanks again @HDTGM!
½ October 16, 2016
Strange movie. The storyline was difficult to follow. I did get a few good laughs at parts that weren't meant to be funny.
October 14, 2016
I know a lot happened in this film but I could t tell you what. It feels like it took a lot of things that were popular in film in the early 2000's and just crammed them all in here. I'm sure the books are fine but this was not.
October 11, 2016
IDK what the hell is wrong with people liking this movie. It's nothing Special, but it's good, way better than most other vamp movies, and television showes. It's not another Hollywood bullshit movie.
September 7, 2016
Reads like a movie written by a Russian billionaire's emo son that he had his dad finance to keep the son from getting into trouble. It wasn't though, it is based on a YA novel.
Lead Zoe Deutch is fantastic working against the wooden, forced acting of the rest of the cast. She manages to find agency without any help.
½ September 7, 2016
I love Zoey Deutsch's acting. The story was compelling. The movie was fast paced, but that's appealing to me.
I like movies in which the amount of beautiful guys is as large as the amount of beautiful girls. VA does a good job at that.
½ August 19, 2016
Absolutely terrible. It's a big let down and waste of your time.
August 8, 2016
Rotten for Sure. This turd sucked the blood out of me.
July 29, 2016
No!!! Didn't do the series justice at all!
July 25, 2016
No No No!
Not with the Vampires again,
If I seen this movie and could give it a grade, I'd give it a 0
July 19, 2016
Please stop this vampire fashion movies! It's getting out of hand and every new one is worse than the one before...
½ July 14, 2016
The Vampire Academy series written by Richelle Mead is one of my favourite book series of all time. This adaptation suffers from miscasting, poor acting, and weak script. I hope Vampire Academy will get its second chance like City of Bones did through its reboot, the TV show, Shadowhunters.
½ June 28, 2016
It was ok, but the movie moved around too much and left a lot of questions open for someone that has not read the books. Even with someone reading the books, there were many key points that were missed.