Walk Of Shame Reviews

• Mar 18, 2019

cringe worthy movie that you just want to skip to the end half way through the movie. Spoiler alert - you may lose some brain cells.

• Dec 18, 2018

Elizabeth Banks is funny and bright in this comedy. While some have said the movie is unfunny,Â? the timing is great, the actors have great chemistry, and it genuinely kept me and my friends interested. People are way too harsh on this movie for no reason.

• Dec 14, 2018

I don't know why so many people hate this movie. I thought it was hilarious.

I don't know why so many people hate this movie. I thought it was hilarious.

• Nov 24, 2018

Elizabeth Banks in a short skirt for 100 mins is fine with me 🤷‍♂️

Elizabeth Banks in a short skirt for 100 mins is fine with me 🤷‍♂️

• May 26, 2018

one of the best movie ever. it made my day i laughed all the time. im glad i watched this movie its very funny.

• Oct 29, 2017

Watch of shame. This is my thesis for the film. Meaghan sure has miles of stupidity and stealing a young kids bike. Really?!!

• Oct 01, 2017

Watched this with my girlfriend, it actually looked alright. It's your classic adventure film, where the main protagonist has a destination, and finds 101 different issues and distractions on the way. It isn't anything special, but gave me a few good laughs. The story actually surprised me, it wasn't necessarily unique, or original but it had some entertaining moments. I wouldn't recommend it highly, there's hundreds of films with a similar plot that do it better.

• Sep 05, 2017

Not very original but pretty funny.

Not very original but pretty funny.

• May 26, 2017

J'avoue que j'ai ete stressee tout au long, ca arrete jamais les bad lucks, jen etais fru! Tout de meme divertissant.

• May 01, 2017

I thought this movie was quite funny. Especially the crack house scenes. Take this movie for what it is, a goofy comedy, and you'll enjoy it.