Wanderlust - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wanderlust Reviews

½ October 16, 2016
As someone who has moved for the city to the (hippy-style) country this movie is spot-on. Admittedly it does wane from a certain point, but it is fun.
September 25, 2016
Hilarious! Best movie ever made.
½ September 8, 2016
a lot of giggles and LOLs, standard fare third act that prevents it from being a favorite. too funny to only give 3 stars, tho.
½ August 19, 2016
Growing up during the peak time of Hippies and communes in the madcap late sixties, all of the themes here are so familiar, and played for hilarity. I laughed at this movie so much! Really funny. I have to wonder why it didn't have a better percentage form the audience and make a lot more money. Paul
Rudd and Jennifer Aniston have made a good couple before and did here again and Alan Alda is always good, so it makes for a very enjoyable watch.
August 7, 2016
Very entertaining. The plot is typical but the underlying humor that comes through from the great comedians in this movie make you laugh all the way through it.
½ July 31, 2016
Just ok. Some lol funny moments.
½ July 29, 2016
A different kind of comedy that doesn't seem to lead anywere intresting, It tries to pick itself up but ends up falling at the first attempt, With allot of dry humour that isn't for everyones taste but the cast did well with what they were given.
½ July 18, 2016
Not too bad for how well it may have done (especially on the audience side). An enjoyable enough comedy with a unique setting, good well-known actors, and of course the momentary humor.
July 1, 2016
Wanderlust is a decent movie. It has some laughs and has an okay plot. It has some great actors and actresses. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
June 11, 2016
This movie was much better than I expected, considering the ratings. It was all you'd want a comedy like this to be: Funny, with enough of a storyline, and silly, but not stupid.
½ April 17, 2016
Tediosa con lapsos comicos, nada mas
½ April 2, 2016
Wanderlust starts off as a romantic-comedy set in New York City that pokes fun of a modern times living in the city with Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston as a married couple. When things go south for the two, they literally head south to live with Paul Rudd's brother in Georgia on the way they stop over night at a somewhat hippie commune and that's when the movie goes from rom-com to raunchy. Everything leading up to the commune I enjoyed after that is when it started to fall apart for me. It begins a downward spiral that hits sometimes with the humor but mostly misses or takes a good joke and takes it too far.
February 11, 2016
Funny, but faulted, Wanderlust is the kind of obvious film that gets more from it's oddball cast that it's average plot.
½ January 14, 2016
½ October 25, 2015
Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston is the only reason to be interested in this quirky raunchy comedy drama
August 25, 2015
Actually surprised not a bad film very slow at the beginning but pics up with some good laughs plus worth a look just for Jennifer in it
½ July 27, 2015
It's not great by any means, but Paul Rudd is funny enough to make this watchable, and it will have you laughing, especially when he's standing in front of the mirror and that's all I'm going to say about that. The people in this movie are very strange, and yes, I do know that is how they are supposed to be but man, they are just weird. Now, Jennifer Aniston, in 2011, for the first time in her movie career, she was very funny (Just Go With It), here though, she is just 2nd fiddle to Rudd who is at his comedic height and she gets kinda lost in the shuffle, fortunately she is hot enough that she still gets noticed. This was made from the same people that made Role Models and although it is nowhere near that movie in terms of Comedic scenes, and story, this does have enough laughs and Rudd delivers so I would have to give it a MILD RECOMMENDATION.
July 24, 2015
A perfectly watchable, convenience-ridden romp with very strong comedic work from both Rudd and Aniston. It may not be David Wain's finest comedic triumph, but it delivers some solid laughs.
½ July 15, 2015
what a waste of my time. Ended up listening and surfing the internet at the same time. Gah!
July 10, 2015
Little bit disappointing. Had its moments, but wasn't consistently funny. It was okay, I guess, but I wish I hadn't bought it unseen. I usually like Jennifer Anniston's rom coms.

Re watched 6/15
I still don't like this movie. It's actually fine up until they reach the commune. I like the beginning set in New York. I think it's the setting that doesn't work for me. I don't know people like this and I don't want to.
Selling this.