Wanderlust Reviews

• Sep 30, 2020

Most underrated movie of all time and it's absolutely amazing and I'm not even High!

• Aug 29, 2020

Wanderlust was ok it had its funny moments, but then it dies down then picks up, It wasn't consistent with comedy. Maybe Paul Rudd not best performance, but he did a decent job, same with Jennifer Aniston. The plot was silly, but cute. Overall inconsistent with its humor, the plot was silly, and the performance was decent, Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston kept the film a float.

• Apr 09, 2020

Horrendously unfunny, contrived, and predictable, "Wanderlust" made me question the filmmakers' decisions on even carrying out this project from start to finish when they clearly were working with a script that was written in a bathroom without any privacy.

• Nov 01, 2019

Not great. Boring plot, iffy casting. The majority of the comedy was forced, none of it felt natural. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were the only parts of this film I liked.

• Oct 16, 2019

Goofy and full of quirk...Wanderlust delivers on the laughs!

Goofy and full of quirk...Wanderlust delivers on the laughs!

• Sep 19, 2018

Very second rate - awful dialogue and cringing plot. For BBC 1 this is not their finest hour.

• Sep 23, 2017

I attempted to watch it, but it didn't keep my attention and couldn't finish it. 1.5/5

• Aug 12, 2017

Ummm..... very very weird, but also very funny!! I would watch it!

Ummm..... very very weird, but also very funny!! I would watch it!

• Jun 27, 2017

People slating this need to get a grip! Actually hadn't heard of this before (maybe explains why didn't take as expected at box office?) and I love Rudd and Apatow films. Was really pleased it was really funny and I laughed out loud most of the way through and that is quite rare. Aniston and Rudd work really well together, both really great performances and their chemistry works well. Funniest film I've seen Aniston apart from Friends and I reckon? Justin Theroux was a nice surprise too, actually never seen him anything before and thought he was a great comedic actor. Perfect witty rom com. Well acted by all and great script/direction. What more do you need?! :)

• Jun 19, 2017

Good performances from Paul Rudd, Jennifer Aniston, and Jordan Peele give this movie the edge it needs with great writing