Reviews

• Nov 22, 2021

This is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my entire life.

This is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my entire life.

• Nov 15, 2021

The hardest I have ever laughed in my life!

The hardest I have ever laughed in my life!

• Nov 14, 2021

I know this is an older movie but, I'm just now seeing it. I feel it is a very funny movie. I'm sure there would be alot of people that would get their panties in a bunch over some of the things said. It's all harmless comedy though if you ask me. Paul Rudd and, Jennifer Aniston were great in this and, a believable couple. I'll recommend this movie to others who haven't seen it yet.

• Nov 01, 2021

A really funny movie, Lead by Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd. Mr Rudd brings his usual quirky self to the role highlighted in obviously adlibbed scenes. The whole supporting cast and characters knock it out of the park.

• Sep 12, 2021

I tried to force myself through that movie only to turn it right off before the end. Because I didn‘t care what so ever for about the past 60 minutes.

• Aug 15, 2021

Rudd and Anniston don't make much of a uniquely comedic chemistry as a married couple but put them on a disaster hippie setting they can't adapt to boosts it

• Aug 08, 2021

Wanderlust's supporting cast drastically outshines it's protagonist in humor and likeability. Nevertheless Rudd and Aniston's performances don't detract from the moments of comedy found.

• Jun 14, 2021

Wish I could give it no stars. What a sad choice for two great actors. If you're going to make a movie crude and inappropriate you better make sure it's wicked funny. Nope! Epic failure. Waste of my time and good sleep after so many penis shots. Disgusting.

• Apr 13, 2021

what???!!! the fact that this movie has such a low rating is straight out of backwards-land. This is a great movie for those who like that semi sarcastic Paul Rudd and other guys from community

• Mar 22, 2021

Movie is fairly good Rom Com which I give it 3 stars!

Movie is fairly good Rom Com which I give it 3 stars!