Watchmen Reviews

• 3d ago

Quintessential, The Best Comic-Book Based Movie Ever. ( The Ultimate-Cut Version. )

• 3d ago

I haven't read the source material but as a sci fi fan this is superb!

I haven't read the source material but as a sci fi fan this is superb!

• Jun 15, 2019

Can't understand how this could have a ~71% audience score (at the time of this writing). This movie is in my top ten.

• Jun 05, 2019

Great. Watchmen is a beautiful looking movie. The best thing is that Zack Snyder made a "Motion Comic". I think this is one of the best superheroes movies out there and it's sad that this Film is so underrated. But really I was surprised how Snyder made this Film. Like the graphic Novel. Watch this Film.

• Jun 05, 2019

To this day, Watchmen is a masterpiece in the category of superhero movies! Sure Zack Snyder a touch too dark in the movie and some scenes are skippable, but if you are looking for a ''from paper to movie'' kinnd of film, Watchmen is a must-see classic in the superhero genre

• Jun 02, 2019

I personally love the perfect adaptation of the graphic novel and the visuals are amazing. The baseline is, this should not be a movie, it should be a tv show. And the dark tone is very unnecessary.

• May 30, 2019

This is a very good movie absolutely must to watch

This is a very good movie absolutely must to watch

• May 27, 2019

It's good at the beginning but it has a too boring stoory 'till the end. In fact the story is good but they couldn't make me feel it in the movie. But still, it's worth seeing. Some characters are really interesting.

• May 26, 2019

this would be a good movie if there wasn´t the source material. so it is NOT a good book adaptation. the book is gritty, dirty, real. the movie is much too glossy, too irreal, too "superhero".

• May 09, 2019

Una verdadera obra de arte Fiel al cómic, hermosa fotografima, esplen didas narrativa y excelente música que sabe acompañar todas las escenas dramaticas y de acción. Una película que no podría aburrirme en ningún momento aunque se haya visto 100 veces. Sin duda, la mejor adaptación del cine de super heroes.