The Waterboy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Waterboy Reviews

March 13, 2017
I can't believe this movie actually holds up, but it does. It's stupid, obviously, but it doesn't take itself too seriously, and the humor is just sophomoric enough to yield chuckles, but not too stupid to ruin the movie.
½ December 6, 2016
I just wanted it to shut up.
December 5, 2016
a classic one of my fav comedies of all time Sandler at his best
November 4, 2016
This movie was actually pretty cute, I enjoyed it :)
November 2, 2016
10/30/2016: Pretty damn funny. A bunch of memorable one liners throughout this film.
October 25, 2016
From high quality H2O to star player, Adam Sandler's The Waterboy is an inspiration to waterboys across the nation. Starring Adam Sandler, Jerry Reed, Fairuza Balk, Kathy Bates, and Henry Winkler. Raised by his overprotective mother, Helen, Bobby Boucher is the waterboy for a successful college football team coached by Red Beaulieu. When Beaulieu fires Bobby, he becomes the waterboy for a losing rival team, led by the desperate Coach Klein. After watching Bobby beat up a player who teased him too much, Klein adds him to the roster as a linebacker. Soon, Klein's players are a championship team.
October 9, 2016
Not Adam Sandler's best movie, but before he slipped into awful territory. Plenty of good jokes, and the physical humour is on point. Sandler is at his best when angry.
Watched on Netflix with Sam at her house, October 9, 2016.
August 3, 2016
My favorite comedy movie if all time... I love it!
July 18, 2016
Slow dim-witted Waterboy becomes a football college star in this dumb comedy.
½ July 13, 2016
Not for the first time, Adam Sandler brings out a few moments of utter hilarity, but his crude style of humor eventually drags and grows tired.
June 14, 2016
It's so stupid, it's hilarious.
June 14, 2016
my all time favorite comedy
½ June 14, 2016
The Waterboy is a another great Adam Sandler comedy movie. This movie has tons of laughs and will make you smile. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 28, 2016
It's some high-quality H2O.
May 22, 2016
"Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack."
½ May 16, 2016
This is bad. So stupid.
½ April 4, 2016
The Waterboy is funny because I'm an immature person, if you're immature or like stupid movies, then you'll like this. This is one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies, but it is pretty stupid.
April 1, 2016
THE WATERBOY SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS! THE WATERBOY SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!

The coach was right. Water sucks. I'm gonna get some Gatorade now, buhbye.
February 6, 2016