Reviews

• Nov 14, 2021

This Touchstone pictures release stars Adam Sandler as a social outcast with a stutter that uses his anger issues to become a college football star. This movie was written by Adam Sandler for Adam Sandler, so his style of humor is all over the place. That kind of humor works for me some of the time and this movie is one of those times. The performances are great, especially Kathy Bates who plays Sandler's character's mother. This movie has many quotable lines that makes it rewatchable. If you like Adam Sandler, then this movie is worth your time.

• Oct 23, 2021

Just watched this movie again with my son after about 10 years. It is funnier now than ever before. The critics are insane. It is funny and has some very entertaining football scenes.

• Sep 30, 2021

Adam Sandler rocks as Bobby Boucher

Adam Sandler rocks as Bobby Boucher

• Sep 17, 2021

Its funny stuff. Good light hearted movie with silly slapstick comedy and wacky random encounters. Lots of characters - typical Sandler movie tropes. Just enough development for the main character to keep the audience interested. One of Sandlers best.

• Aug 09, 2021

Happy Gilmore, but worse.

Happy Gilmore, but worse.

• Jun 26, 2021

Has some funny bits, but Adam Sandler's character was annoying and unlikable, and was basically like Happy Gilmore but with football and not as funny and smart.

• May 08, 2021

Great football comedy with Adam Sandler. 8.5/10

Great football comedy with Adam Sandler. 8.5/10

• Feb 10, 2021

A feel good fun refreshing funny movie!

A feel good fun refreshing funny movie!

• Jan 24, 2021

Its dumb, but its one of Adam Sandler's funniest movies. I'm talking gut laughing material

• Jan 18, 2021

So funny, cannot believe I had not seen this before today!

So funny, cannot believe I had not seen this before today!