We Were Soldiers Reviews

• May 18, 2020

This movie is okay. I seen way better war movies but it still has a good history lesson in it.

• Apr 26, 2020

My absolute favorite movie of all time.

My absolute favorite movie of all time.

• Apr 18, 2020

Disappointed to say the least. Was hoping for more heart but it just wasn't in the cards.

• Apr 07, 2020

Authenticity and believable relationships are to be had between both the friendlies and the enemies in "We Were Soldiers". It pays respect without too much of the Hollywood sugarcoating.
I recommend this as one of the better war pictures to watch.

I recommend this as one of the better war pictures to watch.

• Mar 17, 2020

Great Plot, Good Story, Good Acting

Great Plot, Good Story, Good Acting

• Feb 20, 2020

Excellent! True story, well done.

Excellent! True story, well done.

• Feb 15, 2020

This movie about the Vietnam War was really good. Mel Gibson and the rest of the cast did an excellent job in this movie. The story about this particular time in Vietnam was interesting and traumatic. It gives people an insight of how horrible Vietnam was back then. The fight scenes were pretty cool and there were even some gruesome scenes that I won't talk about. Overall this movie is worth seeing. Check it out.

• Jan 07, 2020

A competent telling of America's earliest incursion into Viet-Nam. Parts work very well, though it is a little action heavy. Gibson and Pepper are particularly good.

• Jan 04, 2020

We Were Soldiers is one of the best Vietnam War movies ever. The movie has everything from Mel Gibson's performance, the intense action sequences, the emotional tone, and the amazing supporting cast. It may not have 100% of historical accuracy, but We Were Soldiers does show realism towards the Battle of Ia Drang. Overall, We Were Soldiers is an entertaining war movie that packs a punch.

• Sep 15, 2019