Welcome to the Rileys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Welcome to the Rileys Reviews

September 26, 2016
The Performance By Gandolfini Wins It All Here. A Semi-Reprise Of His Sopranos Character Archatype, The Presence He Creates Is Fantastic. The Rest Of The Cast Just Try To Lamely Fill The Gaps.
July 6, 2016
Welcome ot the Rileys is a simple and emotional story that works because of the strong performances of James Gandolfini, Kristen Stewart and Melissa Leo. (4/5)
March 27, 2016
This just got not enough punch in the scenes to cry , laugh , be trilled ....and a not satisfying end ...so Medium
December 24, 2015
James Gandolfini was always a powerful presence and here opposite an intricate performance from Kirsten Stewart the picture begins with great promise but the story falters long before a limp ending.
½ December 2, 2015
Very slow starting but once gets going it's ok
October 24, 2015
Kristen Stewart puts in a fine performance and is backed by two great performances by James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo, in a drama that begins very well but soon starts to lose momentum as it gradually advances towards an optimistic resolution - although I do like the ending.
½ March 16, 2015
it's ok, wouldn't say it was great.
½ March 15, 2015
I loved this movie! And Kstew:)
December 30, 2014
After Twilight I never thought I could take Kirsten Stewart seriously but Welcome to The Rileys was a pretty good movie.
½ October 27, 2014
Kristen Stewart does such an amazing job in this film. And her chemistry with James Gandolfini feels very genuine.
June 24, 2014
It is official stewart can act. I thought the runaways was a fluke but she is even better in this. I was as shocked as anyone. Another missed gem by most of America
½ June 24, 2014
That's One of the weird movies I tend to love !! So unusual...
June 21, 2014
Good. Gritty. Smart, realistic writing and dialogue.
½ May 23, 2014
SLOW SLOW SLOW... It's only redeeming quality is being set in New Orleans. I was bored. :-(
May 22, 2014
I've wanted to see this one for a while. I know you hate her.
½ May 15, 2014
The story moves nicely, it has a good flow, a few surprises, and then they rush the story! WHY? All 3 main actors, including Kristen Stewart, do a great job! But I felt it was missing 20-30 mins. I could have easily have scored this an 8 or 9 out of 10 with a better story at the end. You can tell they rushed it! Overall, I liked the movie but it should have been better.
April 30, 2014
Some of the acting was a bit uneven but overall a good drama.
April 22, 2014
Small indie drama about an older married couple trying to cope with a loss of their teenage daughter by helping a young prostitute in New Orleans. Ridleys son Jake Scott clearly has the hang on the family business plus with Gandolfini and Leo doing excellent work in the leads this is solid drama with only Stewart having some trouble trying to match the level set by the much more experienced counterparts.
½ February 5, 2014
De sorprender el papel de prostituta de Kristen Stewart, ni se diga las actuaciones de Gandolfini & Leo... Y una historia que luce muy real de un matrimonio tratando de reconstruir su relacion.
January 26, 2014
so disappointing. no real resolution to the story