Welcome to the Rileys Reviews

• Jul 14, 2019

JG is a lost gem. New Orleans well portrayed. Young Ms. Stewart no less than convincing.

• Dec 01, 2018

A very slow pace knocks this drama down a notch in my book. A couple who loses their 15 year old daughter in a car accident drift apart with each passing day. He takes up a weekly visit with a waitress at the pancake restaurant as she falls deeper into depression and prescription drug use / abuse. He attends a plumbing convention in New Orleans after the waitress dies unexpectedly, Once he arrives, he blows the convention and hits a strip club where he meets a 17 year old runaway (with a fake ID so she can dance) who resembles his daughter. They form a bond which is stretched when wife drives from the plains to NOLA. It's a slow, sentimental movie that manages to touch your heart a bit.

• Sep 26, 2016

The Performance By Gandolfini Wins It All Here. A Semi-Reprise Of His Sopranos Character Archatype, The Presence He Creates Is Fantastic. The Rest Of The Cast Just Try To Lamely Fill The Gaps.

• Jul 06, 2016

Welcome ot the Rileys is a simple and emotional story that works because of the strong performances of James Gandolfini, Kristen Stewart and Melissa Leo. (4/5)

• Mar 27, 2016

This just got not enough punch in the scenes to cry , laugh , be trilled ....and a not satisfying end ...so Medium

• Dec 24, 2015

James Gandolfini was always a powerful presence and here opposite an intricate performance from Kirsten Stewart the picture begins with great promise but the story falters long before a limp ending.

• Dec 02, 2015

Very slow starting but once gets going it's ok

Very slow starting but once gets going it's ok

• Mar 15, 2015

I loved this movie! And Kstew:)

I loved this movie! And Kstew:)

• Dec 30, 2014

After Twilight I never thought I could take Kirsten Stewart seriously but Welcome to The Rileys was a pretty good movie.

• Oct 27, 2014

Kristen Stewart does such an amazing job in this film. And her chemistry with James Gandolfini feels very genuine.