What About Bob? Reviews

• Jul 11, 2020

Although the plot line is pretty predictable, I think it's a sweet movie with exceptional acting from all characters.

• Jul 11, 2020

The tone doesn't always work but Murray is hilarious as always.

The tone doesn't always work but Murray is hilarious as always.

• Jul 02, 2020

A really heartwarming comedy that delivers lots of laughs and good times.

A really heartwarming comedy that delivers lots of laughs and good times.

• Jul 02, 2020

A pretty solid comedy with Murray and Dreyfuss having great chemistry, and having some pretty funny moments.

• Jun 27, 2020

After 29 years, I feel like this holds up: even though this happens in a time without cellular phones, the basis of it being a vacation movie helps with the isolationism. Bill Murray is fantastic as a mental patient, but Richard Dreyfuss is even more over the top as the straight man therapist Bob drives crazy. My favorite parts are where he speaks and it's just a series of vowels or noises, its masterful. Give this a watch, I had a good time, and plan to again someday.

• Jun 22, 2020

fantastic movie well worth watching........unless you are an activist and get triggered about everything.

• Apr 27, 2020

The main 2 characters can be pretty obnoxious but there are so many LOL moments throughout

• Apr 16, 2020

Mash potatoes and gravy!!!!!!!!!! Classic.

Mash potatoes and gravy!!!!!!!!!! Classic.

• Feb 25, 2020

A light and fun darker comedy, with an underrated performance from Bill Murray. 6.5/10

• Feb 05, 2020

Such a good movie from beginning to end.

Such a good movie from beginning to end.