What's Your Number? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What's Your Number? Reviews

November 26, 2016
Definitely my favourite rom com/chick flick, it's my go to movie whenever I just wanna relax and watch a fun movie. The characters are great and don't take themselves too seriously, there's no over the top unnecessary drama, like many other rom coms/chick flicks. I'd give it 10 stars if I could ???
November 21, 2016
What's Your Number is a sorry excuse of a romantic comedy that centers around the idea that if a woman sleeps with too many men, she is essentially unable to have a successful relationship. Yet Chris Evans, the only decent thing in this movie plays a self-proclaimed man whore and is still considered desirable. I was waiting for the moment when our main character realized that her entire conquest was complete and utter bullshit but she believed in it literally up to the very end. What a toxic waste of time.
October 11, 2016
If the MCU made a rom com. Why Martin Freeman, why?
August 16, 2016
O tom cômico às vezes passa do limite, mas 'Qual seu número?' à (C), pelo menos, eficiente na quantidade de risos que provoca e conta com uma atuação divertida da Anna Faris. Nada mal pra uma comà (C)dia de sessão da tarde.
½ July 8, 2016
What's Your Number is your average predictable romantic comedy, but with Anna Faris' comedic and usually ditzy performances, it is definitely worth a look.
May 20, 2016
Really predictable, but it had a pretty fun cast and was mostly enjoyable and entertaining.
February 27, 2016
A poorly made sex comedy, What's Your Number? is formulaic and trite. After reading an article in a woman's magazine Ally Darling discovers that she's a slut and is on the verge of becoming statistically unmarriable; she then vows not to sleep with any more guys and instead works with her neighbor to track down her old boyfriends, hoping that one of them is Mr. Right. Anna Faris and Chris Evans lead the cast, but neither of them gives much of a performance. And the plot is painfully predictable, almost from the start. The comedy too is pretty rote, though it does deliver a few laughs. Yet despite a few funny moments, What's Your Number? is completely forgettable.
February 20, 2016
You know, anyone other than Chris Evans, it would've been horrible. But the man's got some serious talent.
January 29, 2016
Totally predictable but who cares? I love it.
½ January 1, 2016
its an ok stream when your bored if you have no expectations it does offer a few laughs yet very forgettable
September 28, 2015
Que diferença faz uma Anna Faris :)
September 26, 2015
The charm of Anna Faris is enjoyable as always, but this is a romantic comedy movie that doesn't have nothing new to offer to the genre.
½ September 6, 2015
Anna Faris is her usual funny self here, but this is a highly predictable movie that fizzes out badly in the second hour.
August 30, 2015
Predictable but overall it was a decent rom-com.
July 27, 2015
Oh, Anna Faris, you have the ability to make these movies shine, and fortunately, this shines, sort of. It has some very funny parts but is mostly played straight. Chris Evans is good, hard to believe he was Captain America a few months ago, but he plays the role of Colin very well and he and Anna Faris actually have very good chemistry together. It's a typical rom-com, but typical doesn't always work, but here it does due to the likeable characters. RECOMMENDED
July 13, 2015
Hilarious and cute, a welcome break from the usual rom-com's. Predictable but you don't want these kinda films to be surprised.
July 13, 2015
"What's Your Number" is a dull, flat, uninteresting piece of garbage. It is a run of the mill romantic comedy that is uninteresting with boring characters. The plot is very predictable and just a piece of generic shit.
July 2, 2015
Very cute. Very sweet. Extremely formulaic, but attempts to subvert the tropes of the generic rom-com. Either way, What's Your Number is buoyed by its star-studded cast, a propensity to not take itself too seriously ... and, hello Chris Evans!
June 27, 2015
I didn't expect much from this Rom-Com, but I have to admit this film was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Anna Faris proves that she really is a great comedic actress. She can throw humor into anything or any character. Look, this movie isn't going to be remembered and it's predictable as all hell. But if your Lady wants to watch this, than you could do a lot worse. And skip the unrated version (overlong with pointless scenes that were cut for a reason). Stick with the theatrical release.