What's Your Number? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

What's Your Number? Reviews

October 16, 2017
122/5000
is a little predictable, but it is entertaining and approach very well the way in which the characters watch the life.
September 26, 2017
Its a nice film to watch several times, it is flawed and predictable but its not bad!
½ September 9, 2017
Occasionally very funny with script and acting. However movie went way too fast and jumped all over the place leaving film feeling rather shallow. I loved her apt and outfits and the quirky details of characters film showed glimpses of like enjoying Mexican wrestling or making clay sculptures. I think this is my favorite anna faris film because she wasnt just a dumb girl, she was still wonky but actually likable. Film is a bit predictable at times.
½ September 2, 2017
Annoying and repetitive.
June 24, 2017
Chris Evans is soo yummyyy !!! *sabba* :D
March 31, 2017
I watched it many times when it came out, because Chris Evans spends a lot of time with little clothing. I remember enjoying it then also because it was entertaining and funny.

6 years later, I notice all these people I don't remember being in it! Aziz Anzari makes a cameo appearance in the end, Chris Pratt, Eliza Coupe and a few more.

I'll be watching this again and again
½ February 1, 2017
By the numbers, generic, assembly line rom-com. Unsubscribed!
January 5, 2017
Stupid, silly, and sweet, I know this film has generally terrible reviews but I found it cute and endearing. Anna Faris was ok and somewhat less grating than I often find her. Chris Evans was adorable and the constant state of undress he was in didn't hurt matters. If you don't expect anything other than fluff, it's the same ol' romantic comedy formula, but still an enjoyable movie for what it is.
November 26, 2016
Definitely my favourite rom com/chick flick, it's my go to movie whenever I just wanna relax and watch a fun movie. The characters are great and don't take themselves too seriously, there's no over the top unnecessary drama, like many other rom coms/chick flicks. I'd give it 10 stars if I could ???
November 21, 2016
What's Your Number is a sorry excuse of a romantic comedy that centers around the idea that if a woman sleeps with too many men, she is essentially unable to have a successful relationship. Yet Chris Evans, the only decent thing in this movie plays a self-proclaimed man whore and is still considered desirable. I was waiting for the moment when our main character realized that her entire conquest was complete and utter bullshit but she believed in it literally up to the very end. What a toxic waste of time.
October 11, 2016
If the MCU made a rom com. Why Martin Freeman, why?
August 16, 2016
O tom cômico às vezes passa do limite, mas 'Qual seu número?' à (C), pelo menos, eficiente na quantidade de risos que provoca e conta com uma atuação divertida da Anna Faris. Nada mal pra uma comà (C)dia de sessão da tarde.
½ July 8, 2016
What's Your Number is your average predictable romantic comedy, but with Anna Faris' comedic and usually ditzy performances, it is definitely worth a look.
May 20, 2016
Really predictable, but it had a pretty fun cast and was mostly enjoyable and entertaining.
February 27, 2016
A poorly made sex comedy, What's Your Number? is formulaic and trite. After reading an article in a woman's magazine Ally Darling discovers that she's a slut and is on the verge of becoming statistically unmarriable; she then vows not to sleep with any more guys and instead works with her neighbor to track down her old boyfriends, hoping that one of them is Mr. Right. Anna Faris and Chris Evans lead the cast, but neither of them gives much of a performance. And the plot is painfully predictable, almost from the start. The comedy too is pretty rote, though it does deliver a few laughs. Yet despite a few funny moments, What's Your Number? is completely forgettable.
February 20, 2016
You know, anyone other than Chris Evans, it would've been horrible. But the man's got some serious talent.
January 29, 2016
Totally predictable but who cares? I love it.
½ January 1, 2016
its an ok stream when your bored if you have no expectations it does offer a few laughs yet very forgettable
September 28, 2015
Que diferença faz uma Anna Faris :)
September 26, 2015
The charm of Anna Faris is enjoyable as always, but this is a romantic comedy movie that doesn't have nothing new to offer to the genre.