What's Your Number? Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

Sexist and not funny at all.

Sexist and not funny at all.

• Bethzy
    Aug 10, 2019

It is funny and cute, good chemistry among the actors. The movie keeps you entertained on a day when you dont have much to do.

• Jul 21, 2019

This was a really good romantic comedy.

This was a really good romantic comedy.

• Jul 20, 2019

Why must you sh** over all of the best chick flicks tomatometer? I rewatch this one every few years. Of course it's super predictable, that's not the point! It's fun, it's pure candy. I will watch it again a million times in my life.

• May 15, 2018

Extended Version ties up loose ends and actually majorly improves the film. The original theatrical release cuts a decent chunk out of the film, including some funny scenes that improve the overall romcom experience. Anna is excellent in the lead and the chemistry between Evans & Faris is excellent. An easy to watch film with some laughs thanks to the cast.

• Mar 12, 2018

Not sure why all the hate. On screen chemistry was good and a nice story overall if not a bit predictable. Yes it won't win any oscars, but still worth a watch if bored.

• Oct 16, 2017

122/5000 is a little predictable, but it is entertaining and approach very well the way in which the characters watch the life.

• Sep 26, 2017

Its a nice film to watch several times, it is flawed and predictable but its not bad!

• Sep 09, 2017

Occasionally very funny with script and acting. However movie went way too fast and jumped all over the place leaving film feeling rather shallow. I loved her apt and outfits and the quirky details of characters film showed glimpses of like enjoying Mexican wrestling or making clay sculptures. I think this is my favorite anna faris film because she wasnt just a dumb girl, she was still wonky but actually likable. Film is a bit predictable at times.

• Jun 27, 2017