Where's My Roy Cohn? Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

Really fascinating doc. Such an interesting look at power and what people will do to get and keep it. I found it to be entertaining and a really great look at the history of New York and our country.

• Oct 29, 2019

Where’s My Roy Cohn? dives into the life of a ruthless man. Like Cohn, the documentary doesn’t pull any punches, zeroing in on his damaging effect on American politics. The film is engrossing and straight to the point without beating you over the head.‬ ‪Enlightening to say the least, especially for someone who knew very little about Roy Cohn.

• Annie Jones
    Oct 21, 2019

Told the story through a credible cast of family, peers, and journalists from the time. I learned more than I knew about him. It also filled out the perspective that drew Cohn and Trump together.

• David W
    Oct 20, 2019

It was interesting, but it seemed a little biased against the subject.

It was interesting, but it seemed a little biased against the subject.

• W Craig T
    Oct 20, 2019

Roy Cohn was Donald Trump's mentor. This well-crafted documentary is a fascinating insight into the man who shaped our president.

• Oct 19, 2019

This movie made me physically uncomfortable.... Cohn is a psychopath that never took responsibility for his actions...

• Oct 15, 2019

If you want to understand tRump, you must see Roy Cohn.

If you want to understand tRump, you must see Roy Cohn.

• Oct 10, 2019

If you like politics the insight into The Donald's favorite lawyer is interesting. Cohn's over the top, blatant dishonesty was a blueprint for the current occupier of the White House.

• Marsha D
    Oct 08, 2019

For the people who are obsessed with hating Trump this doc will explain him in detail. He follows Roy’s words to the letter. Very interesting, Al Pacino played him in angels in America.

• Oct 04, 2019

Depressing that this unscrupulous man could influence so many people.

Depressing that this unscrupulous man could influence so many people.