White Chicks Reviews

• Dec 04, 2019

chicas blancas traseros negros

chicas blancas traseros negros

• Nov 15, 2019

I like this film, admittedly nostalgia plays a part. It certainly isn't great, the Wayans have done better, but 'White Chicks' is still solid fun. Terry Crews stars, whilst it's interesting to see Jennifer Carpenter earlier in her career.

• Nov 13, 2019

Melhor dublagem do mundo

Melhor dublagem do mundo

• Nov 12, 2019

Best comedy film EVER

Best comedy film EVER

• Nov 02, 2019

One of my all time favorite movies! I think I've watched it over 20 times already because of how hilarious it is!

• Sep 27, 2019

You thought you've seen true comedy, but haven't seen White Chicks? The funniest, most entertaining movie of all time. If you like action mixed with adult humor throughout then this is the movie for you. Two black brother FBI agents go undercover as white sisters to crack the case with many hysterical stops along the way.

• Sep 05, 2019

One of my favorite movies. It knows what it is and it goes with it. I love the humor and the hilarious quotes that just never get old.

• Sep 04, 2019

They wouldn’t be able to get away it today in 2019.

They wouldn’t be able to get away it today in 2019.

• Aug 30, 2019