White Chicks Reviews

• 4d ago

This is one of those must-see comedies, regardless of whatever the trolls here say. If you're easily offended, pass on it - it isn't for you. A go-to for watching comedy with friends, or just a relaxing, mind numbing laugh.

• Jun 07, 2021

Esta película fue muy divertida. Me gusta cómo lograron atacar a todos y se burlaron de todos de una manera divertida. Ustedes realmente piensan que es mala porque el humor de esta película se calla con esa estúpida boca suya. Película divertida, buen trabajo de los hermanos Wayans.

• Jun 05, 2021

This movie was funny as heck man. I like how they managed to attack everyone and made fun of everyone in a funny way. You guys really think its bad cuz of potty humour shush with that stupid mouth of yours. Funny movie nice watch

• May 22, 2021

it's really funny and certain scenes were amazing and funny. Would recommend for a laugh

• May 12, 2021

i love this movie, is great

i love this movie, is great

• Apr 26, 2021

Cómo película palomera que puedes ver un domingo está bien, te puede sacar un par de risas, o reírte a carcajadas y entretenerte, pero objetivamente está película es horrible y absurda.

• Apr 15, 2021

it's actually quite a funny movie it would deffo be my guilty pressure . The wayne's brothers really know how to make a funny comedy

• Apr 11, 2021

Is it a work of art? No. But it isn't meant to be. It's dumb, ridiculous, outrageous, and everything that a comedy should be. And most importantly, it's hilarious.

• Mar 12, 2021

One of the funniest movies ever!!!

One of the funniest movies ever!!!

• Mar 09, 2021

I loved all of it! I have loved the Wayans brothers since I first saw them on In Living Color!