Who Framed Roger Rabbit Reviews

• Nov 24, 2019

I was hesitant to watch this movie at first, but when I did I wasn't disappointed. The toon like coloring matched surprisingly well with the noir mystery setting. The acting was great and hilarious, with Christopher Loyd playing a menacing villain.

• Nov 13, 2019

The mix of live action and animation was groundbreaking and the performances were exceptional. The plot is good and the nostalgia factor is a thing of beauty.

• Oct 20, 2019

This is a great movie. Man. I miss Disney's old classics back then. Now Disney makes live action Remakes which their Remakes are awful.

• Sep 23, 2019

One of the greatest films every made. The directing, writing and visual effects are superb. Not many films these days take note of all the techniques Rodger Rabbit perfected. 5 stars aren't enough for this masterpiece, watch it if you haven't yet

• Sep 11, 2019

Extremely fun. Blends together two completely different genres of film with surprisingly well done special effects.

• Aug 25, 2019

Amazing movie for its time and still a great movie to watch.

Amazing movie for its time and still a great movie to watch.

• Aug 20, 2019

Even though this movie is more than 30 years old, it's still one of the greatest movies of all time, with an original story with twists that nobody would ever see coming.

• Aug 19, 2019

Highly entertaining movie filled with wild toons doing crazy things. The story was interesting and its awesome to see both looney tunes and Disney characters on the big screen at the same time.

• Jul 13, 2019

Its an original idea that had great scenes, and believable characters. The movie took a lot of risks that paid off in the end. Very imaginative and very well written.

• Jul 09, 2019

A film well ahead of its time with some superb live action animation sequences mixed in with real-time performances. The script and dialogue are a little bit sloppy at times but keep a look out for some familiar animated stars throughout.