Wimbledon Reviews

• Feb 12, 2018

great cast and alot of charm

great cast and alot of charm

• Sep 29, 2017

Watched it more than once.

Watched it more than once.

• Jul 18, 2017

To be honest I was shocked when I found out this low rate for this movie however I'm finding it definitely worthies higher rate, a movie in the category of light romance within Wimbledon tennis tournament, the performance of all acting team was very good working with the purpose of the movie, the chemistry between Bettany and Dunst was impressive, the scenario is founded well and coherent structure, the interactions between the story characters is studied well, the direction was impressive as well beside the direction of photography especially in tennis matches scenes, some light comedy sketches from Bettany and his brother McAvoy beside Jon Favreau, generally the movie isn't one of greatest light romance movies but it worthy to watch with your partner in lovely night.

• Jul 01, 2017

Cute movie, surprised I had never heard of it before.

Cute movie, surprised I had never heard of it before.

• Jun 28, 2017

Sweet, entertaining film with a charming young Paul Bethany as the main attraction.

• Apr 16, 2017

Nothing special but a good romantic comedy with lots of chemistry and English accents.

• Feb 17, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Mar 20, 2016

7/10/2016: I thought this movie was pretty decent. It had a nice story and a likable cast.

• Feb 26, 2016

There's just something about this film I really love! It's got great "quirk" factor.

• Feb 10, 2016

Paul Bettany and Kirsten Dunst are brilliant!

Paul Bettany and Kirsten Dunst are brilliant!