Wonder Reviews

• Mar 20, 2020

The movie was tearjerking

The movie was tearjerking

• Mar 13, 2020

Wonder is a heart-warming really good family drama featuring a boy with a deformity and his family conquering his first year of middle school. The movie is filled with heartaches and happiness and in the end, leaves the audience with a smile on their faces.

• Mar 12, 2020

This movie was very fun and the message is very beatiful and Jacob is very funy and they say is't ok to be diffent so we can see that we have to like distinct stlyles...

• Feb 29, 2020

A wonderful and brilliant family film, combined with Chbosky's direction, the script he co-wrote with Thorne and Conrad, the performances of the cast, Zarvos's score, Burgess's cinematography, Livolsi's editing, Ivanov's production design, Gottlieb's set decoration, Prudhomme's costume design, action sequences and visual effects, Wonder is a brilliant and faithful adaptation of its source material!!!

• Feb 17, 2020

So good!!!!! Had me in tears towards the end! It stuck pretty well to the book!

So good!!!!! Had me in tears towards the end! It stuck pretty well to the book!

• Feb 17, 2020

this movie was a great movie with a very good message.

this movie was a great movie with a very good message.

• Feb 16, 2020

an exciting film with a super cast!

an exciting film with a super cast!

• Jan 31, 2020

It started out nicely but last half an hour was way too cheesy for my taste.

It started out nicely but last half an hour was way too cheesy for my taste.

• Jan 25, 2020

Very good movie some emotional scenes.

Very good movie some emotional scenes.

• Jan 22, 2020

A great story. Incredibly heartwarming.

A great story. Incredibly heartwarming.