Wonder Woman Reviews

• chase Dimond
    2d ago

It was good and had a good message up until the end when it ruined the message by having Aries responsible for it all and when she killed him all the humans stopped fighting. The villains were bland and this movie is much worse than the movie it attempted to copy(Captain America the first avenger) but this is just a cheap knockoff.

• 2d ago

Pretty decent take on an origin story With a decent acting performance by almost everyone

• Mar 26, 2020

One of the better DC films out there. Straight-forward, yet a powerful story and character (and I don't mean just her physical powers).

• Mar 22, 2020

The DCEU finally gets a decent film with compelling direction, impressive action scenes, superb special effects, and Gal Gadot's lead performance.

• Rodrick
    Mar 21, 2020

This movie is my favorite superhero movie of all time!!!!! A must see if you haven’t seen it.

• Mar 16, 2020

It was overall Awesome!!

It was overall Awesome!!

• Mar 15, 2020

I REALLY LOVE IT! GAL GADOT DID AN AMAZING JOB! SHE IS SOOO GEOREOUS! PERFECT FOR PLAYING OUR MIGHTY DEMIGOD WONDER WOMAN! AND THE MOVIE SLAYS!! I LOVE SEEING DIANA LEARN THAT PEOPLE ARENT ALWAYS GOOD AND BAD,IT DEPENDS IN THE HEART. AND SEEING HER BATTLE ARES IS AMAZING!

• Mar 13, 2020

The best female superhero movie ever. A thousand times better than Captain Marvel

• Mar 12, 2020

Really good movie. Looking forwards to seeing more sequels

Really good movie. Looking forwards to seeing more sequels

• Mar 12, 2020

Wonder Woman is a heroine movie done right, the WWI setting doesn't seem to ever quite be interesting and the main villain is as lame and generic as it can get, otherwise, you will enjoy Gal Gadot's performance and Jenkins vision of WW.