Yes Man Reviews

• 3d ago

A funny little movie. Suited for a friday night with the family :)

A funny little movie. Suited for a friday night with the family :)

• Jul 22, 2019

It fails to really pull me in and care. Its just a bland romantic comedy that is boring.

• Jun 30, 2019

YES, I just watched this movie for Jim Carrey to sing the third eye blind song jumper and ...I regret it NO MAN NO MAN NO MAN.

• May 29, 2019

Yes Man (2008) #YesMan #JimCarey ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Yes Man brings the positivity, with harmless romantic fun for everyone. Carrey is back to his old best, even if there could have been more done with the book content. Say yes to watching this.

• Apr 05, 2019

debated between 3.0 and 3.5. let's call it 3.25. funny with an interesting premise and decent story (about 2 viewings)

• Nov 22, 2018

46? unreal. Movie was great, amazing LA scenery, annd north dakota. jim carrey jokes were fresh, mostly, hence the 4.5. the philosophy was on point though.

• Sep 28, 2018

It's aiight. Liar Liar is way better version of this. Carrey is funny and Zooey shows off her usual adorable charm but they can't save the generic script.

• Sep 22, 2018

A Carrey film with a high concept! Surprise! Still enjoyable bits especially the montages.

• Aug 24, 2018

Infrequently entertaining and quickly wearing its premise out, Jim Carrey does all he can with Yes Man but he can't bring it over the thinly written script or monotonous humor.

• Aug 13, 2018

7/1/18 We watched this a while ago. I remember thinking it was funny. Besides, I kind of live by this motto that you should try to agree to always do something different, rather than just saying no.