Yesterday Reviews

• 3d ago

Very shallow story line. Like the other 1m or so teen romance stories. Could have been so much better by drawing on the Beatles theme. He didn't even ask John Lennon Whether he ever wrote a song. Didn't play one for him. He could have sung imagine to him. Would have even fit with the crap dialogue. Very disappointed.

• 3d ago

Cute and good excuse to listen to good music.

Cute and good excuse to listen to good music.

• Feb 13, 2020

I wasted 2 hours of my life watching this movie. I wanted the movie to end when it passed midway line. Bad acting, bad romance, bad characters, bad dialogue, bad writing, pretty much bad everything.

• Feb 11, 2020

An amazing masterpiece that shows how much we should appreciate and remember the beatles how they influenced pop music and culture today.

• Feb 08, 2020

An interesting initial idea. However, it ends up as a formulaic light romantic movie.

• Feb 08, 2020

quite an interesting movie...

quite an interesting movie...

• Feb 06, 2020

Awesome movie w a real fun story line!

Awesome movie w a real fun story line!

• Feb 05, 2020

One of the best movies of the year! Full of comedy, drama, emotion, and amazing music!

• Feb 05, 2020

Loved it. great story, great music.

Loved it. great story, great music.

• Feb 04, 2020

I enjoyed this movie a lot - great story and of course the music. Better rating deserved than what was given by Rotten Tomatoes critics