Yesterday Reviews

• 6h ago

Rare is the movie that puts a smile on my face virtually from start to finish. Delightful trip down musical memory lane. Himesh Patel's own voice did not disappoint. Also, hardly an offense to be found in this flick. Greatly appreciated. All too rare these days.

• 20h ago

I loved this feel good movie. What a great concept.

I loved this feel good movie. What a great concept.

• Katherine R
    22h ago

Liked everything. A real uplifting movie. We need more of these.

Liked everything. A real uplifting movie. We need more of these.

• 23h ago

The film had some heart and humor to it, but by the end it just didn't seem to make a lasting impact. I was expecting a little bit more with "The Beatles Element", however, I felt as if they were sort of secondary not really featuring them as advertised.

• 1d ago

Two of my favorite subjects: Beatles meet Twilight Zone. A delightful little Romcom to boot.

• 1d ago

Great movie loved the plot wasnt even a big beatles fan going in not that i disliked them just never really payed much attention. This movie made me want to listen to them and dive in more to there catalog and i must ssy well done.

• Joanne
    2d ago

we loved it and everyone in it!

we loved it and everyone in it!

• Barron

Could have been in TV vs big screen

Could have been in TV vs big screen

• 2d ago

I really enjoyed listening to the music of The Beatles. Not a big fan of romantic comedies. However, it was nice to see a young audience listening to the greatest band ever.

• Ruth