You, Me and Dupree Reviews

• Jul 30, 2019

I don't really understand why there are so many negative reviews surrounding this movie. It's no masterpiece but it is a enjoyable film.

• Jul 07, 2019

I laughed once when Dupree fell through the ceiling.

I laughed once when Dupree fell through the ceiling.

• Mar 14, 2019

Has an unoriginal premise that has been done quite a few times but Owen Wilson and Matt Dillon work good together. Having found out that Anthony Russo and Joe Russo directed this is actually quite shocking considering they directed Avengers Infinity War, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Captain America: Civil War. Does have some funny moments and I always enjoy Owen Wilson's performance as the laid back, easygoing guy.

• Mar 10, 2019

A poor man’s “Something About Mary”.

A poor man’s “Something About Mary”.

• Mar 10, 2019

Owen Wilson carries this movie. He's hilarious and earns the stars on this one.

Owen Wilson carries this movie. He's hilarious and earns the stars on this one.

• Aug 27, 2018

Firstly the so called national reviewers really look down on this movie. But honestly they have lost their ability to just enjoy a funny entertaining movie for just what it is. And then the fan super reviewers jump on their bandwagon. I found this movie funny and very entertaining. It about a couple who get married and go through the trials of the meddling father in law that is not ready to give up his little girl and the husband struggling to balance his old life and friends including his lovable well intentioned misfit best friend and his father in-laws meddling. It's a feel good rom-com in typical fashion with a lot of good laughs.

• Jun 19, 2018

Pretty good film. Fairly typical storyline, but still a pretty good concept.

Pretty good film. Fairly typical storyline, but still a pretty good concept.

• Jan 02, 2018

Brilliant film. Owen Wilson is at the top of his game.

Brilliant film. Owen Wilson is at the top of his game.

• Aug 15, 2016

You, me, and Dupree is one of the worst movies ever filmed. The acting was horrid and the fact that it got pass as a comedy is depressing because I didn't even laugh once. Don't even get me started on how disappointing it was to see that Owen Wilson was in this disgusting film. I would not recommend this movie.

• Jul 31, 2016