Yours, Mine & Ours - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yours, Mine & Ours Reviews

August 17, 2016
Even as kid, after I saw this movie I felt like I'd been rip off and I didn't even pay.
½ July 25, 2016
Is this a good idea?

18 children watching their parents get murdered,
This is the scariest horror movie i have ever seen in my life.
This is worse than an F, It's a G: For Go Away!

What I Liked: Nothing, I just wanna shoot this movie!
What I Hated: Everything! Absolutely Everything!

It is actually one of the worst films i have ever seen, Daddy Day Camp is far worse than Yours, Mine And Hours because there were so many little kids being stupid while this movie kids can't help it.
This is a pointless comedy, I was afraid of gosnells making total garbage.
He was trying to make good movies such as beverly hills chuihaha and big mommas house, But Fails! His movies are not entertaining hilarious or memorable.
This is a tutorial of bad acting, But Raja Gosnells isn't the worst director, I've seen Worse. Friedberg and Seltzer? BLAGH!

Score: 0/10
July 11, 2016
Lighthouse keeper will always stick with me
March 15, 2016
Man, I completely forgot this movie even existed, and when I finally sat down to watch it, I can see why I forgot.
January 29, 2016
This movie is like cheaper by the dozen with a lot of kids. This movie is funny and can teach you not to rush into marriage and also getting along with your brothers and sisters and everyone else. This movie has funny scenes of the movie!!
½ January 10, 2016
ok remake of the 1968 classic
½ December 23, 2015
What an unintelligent movie. PS: Spank those kids lady!
December 22, 2015
Not as good as the original. A pretty decent revival.
½ December 12, 2015
Weirdly nostalgic for me but if I were to watch it again it would probably suck so
August 22, 2015
Cutesy,generic fare with no backbone......gets old quick.
August 12, 2015
Hate it. You're kids will love it though.
August 9, 2015
Boisterous and nutty.
½ June 4, 2015
Not a single thing about this movie is original. Literally everything about has been seen and done before.
May 20, 2015
a very stupid remake of the 1968 Henry Fonda film. Don't waste your time.
May 8, 2015
First of all great family movie. i feel like its similar to cheaper by the dozen, but at the same time its not. It has romance, humor, and really shows the inside of a big family.
January 30, 2015
2 parents+18 kids= Crazy family
½ December 31, 2014
It has the same decent touch, tone and charm of a family film like "Cheaper by the Dozen" multiplying the movie by 1.5. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
September 5, 2014
Perfect cute and hilarious family movie.
½ August 21, 2014
Typical fluff that won't offend anyone in the family while perhaps putting a few to sleep. Quaid is better than this but every actor has one or two family friendly films that are head scratchers.