Zombieland: Double Tap Reviews

Really good movie would recommend watching it

Really good movie would recommend watching it

• Melissa M
    1h ago

They even brought back Bill Murray!

They even brought back Bill Murray!

• Michael O
    2h ago

Totally worth a watch. Some recycled humor from the first one but plenty of new material to make this a really fun night out with popcorn and your bestie!

• Marcela
    2h ago

I needed more Emma Stone, nobody cares about fake Lex Luthor anymore.

I needed more Emma Stone, nobody cares about fake Lex Luthor anymore.

• Erika V
    4h ago

This is how you do a sequel!!!! I have waited so long for this to come out and it was totally worth the wait!

• 5h ago

Great movie and does not disappoint. If you watched the previous one this one does not let it down.

• 5h ago

Honestly, I wasn't sure coming into it. I was surprised they all came back. However, I'm happy to say that this movie is great, and even funnier than the first. 100%

• Jim
    5h ago

zombieland was an amazingly funny movie. it was almost as good as the first movie. highly recommend going to see it.

• A. Butler
    6h ago

Fun family movie....well at least my family. Great self-aware script (TWD reference, electricity explanation etc) that does not insult the audience's intelligence.

• 6h ago

If you love the first movie then this is a great followup. Fun - Funny and entertaining. This is why you go to the movies.