Zombieland: Double Tap Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Great watch, will watch again, and can recommend. Same great cast, plus some fresh faces, and more great adventures in the same world we enjoyed the world of the original. The biggest problem I have with this is the "evolving zombie" premise itself. Not only it is pretty much lifted from Left 4 Dead, but there it is done for mechanics. I just don't appreciate "smart" zombies: that's not the point of them. And the tougher zombies are equally problematic, even as subtle as they do it in here, as having super zombies makes defenses too easily overrun and causes their scenes to feel a bit forced. But none of that makes this movie any less fun.

• Jun 21, 2020

Imperdível! A espera da parte 3!!! A very good movie! I loved! I waiting for the part 3!

• Jun 21, 2020

Awesome movie!!!! As funny as the 1st!!! Awesome added support cast super funny!!! Hope they make MANY more!!!! And SOONER!!!! Time to nut up and get to it!!!!

• Jun 17, 2020

As fun and funny as the original. Surprisingly to me besides my hatred of Eisenberg as an actor, my biggest problem was that it didn't take itself seriously enough. How quick the characters were to joke about when someone they knew (even briefly) put me off.

• Jun 17, 2020

Very funny follow up to the fantastic original... was this film needed probably not but it’s still a barrel of laughs and fun living by the rules of Zombies.

• Jun 15, 2020

Should have stayed in the ground.

Should have stayed in the ground.

• Jun 15, 2020

In the scene where the people of Babylon were preparing for the zombie attack someone had written "Hi There" on the huge gas drum which was rigged to explode. Was this a reference by the director to the movie "Dr. Strangelove" where those same words were painted on one of the nuclear bombs the B-52 was carrying?

• Jun 11, 2020

Zombieland: Double Tap is a great sequel to 2009's Zombieland. Jesse Eisenberg who plays Columbus is absolutely hilarious and fantastic. I wouldn't say it's as good as the original but still loads of fun. Unfortunately the CGI isn't great and it copies a lot from the original and the monster truck scene is bad. Overall it's good movie and I would recommend it.

• Jun 11, 2020

Very funny but it's not as great as the first one

Very funny but it's not as great as the first one

• Jun 08, 2020

It was pure fun. Language was necessarily rough. Still I laughed my way through it.