Zookeeper Reviews

• 2d ago

another terrible movie by Kevin James, silly and silly and half tacky script, characters without emotions and nothing funny, cast even asilable.

• 2d ago

I remember my family forcing me to see this film cause my brother really wanted to go to it. This was legitimately the first movie where I felt I had to force a smile while watching it. My biggest issue, outside of the fact that it's not funny in the slightest, is that the voice acting for the animals was beyond horrific. They were times where it felt like they came into the studio drunk as many of the lines were mumbled and borderline incoherent. It's not even one of those "bad movie night" type of films, just one you should avoid at all costs

• Oct 03, 2020

Good watch, could watch again, and can recommend. Kevin James and Rosario Dawson give a good carry, though they have an excellent range of supporting characters and then Adam Sandler as the voice of most of the animals. While I would prefer him to lose his mind about the animals talking to him, we instead get a "Do Little" approach where Leslie Bibb and Rosario Dawson fight over a middle aged fat guy without big money. With a certain suspension of disbelief in place, you can really turn your brain off and enjoy this, and the zoo setting add some fun, if ridiculous situations.

• Aug 28, 2020

Zookeeper is about a zookeeper that is trying to win the love of his live and the animals want to help because they love him and so they talk to him in English and try to help him get the love of his live.

• Aug 15, 2020

Entertaining in a slapstick kind of way. Animals talk to their favorite zookeeper and help him get his girl. A few funny skits.

• Aug 11, 2020

I guess it's the critic's and the audience's opinion(s) and i can respect that, but i saw this film with my babysitter when i was little, then i saw it again on Netflix, and it was still okay.

• Aug 02, 2020

This is a wonderful, family friendly movie, with several good laughs.

This is a wonderful, family friendly movie, with several good laughs.

• May 06, 2020

Zookeeper is definitely a okay movie, I love the story and the cast

Zookeeper is definitely a okay movie, I love the story and the cast

• Apr 08, 2020

Talking animals doesn't work a lot.

Talking animals doesn't work a lot.

• Dec 05, 2019

'Zookeeper' is exactly what you'd expect: a low quality comedy with an OK cast. There are worse films out there certainly, but this film isn't great. The parts of the plot that involved the animals was decent, but I didn't really care for the love story. Sylvester Stallone & Nick Nolte's characters are the only ones I'll likely remember.