Another Life: Season 1 Reviews

• 2h ago

A mishmosh, Puppet Masters meets 2001 space odyssey with a gay crew?!$/*# Earth is doomed by a flood with no history or background of what that means!! Actors and acting was 2nd rate...

• 17h ago

Pretty good sci-fi show. Don't like the cast not to worry we will kill them off and wake up another.

• 19h ago

I'm hoping for a season 2!

I'm hoping for a season 2!

• 20h ago

Love it ! Such a good show I just finished the last episode and I don't know what to do with myself now that I have to wait for season 2. Love love love the cast, the effects were pretty decent and the story is so good. Really well done 👍🏻

• 20h ago

I watched all of season one hoping it would get better. There is potential in some of the ideas, either that or I was desperate for some good science fiction. There is nothing redeemable about this show. You will hate every character by the end and will be hoping the show writers are never employed again. Awful. Stupid and awful.

• 22h ago

As with all new sci-fi series, this one takes a while to get into while they set the stage for the world they've created. There are a few wonky things, bit overall it's a good first outing for this show. I imagine that, if Netflix gives them a season two, things will undoubtedly get more complicated and -hopefully- less trite.

• Aug 21, 2019

This show is a complete joke. I LOVE scifi but this is simply horrendous. Strings together every cliche' scene from every popular show and movie. Alien, got it. Predator, got it. 2001, got it. I can't believe this isn't supposed to be a spoof. Very sad.

• 1d ago

One of the best shows I've seen in the past years, if you like battlestar galactica you will probably love this.

• 1d ago

First off, I've loved watching Katee Sackhoff in Longmire. Best show I've seen in decades. Also enjoyed watching her in Battlestar Galactica. However.... I think if you're looking for a show that hits every liberal, progressive hot button issue in one show, you'll probably like this show. It was made for you. While I can handle the not too over the top LGBTQ references in a lot of shows - this one took it to the max. And that's fine, just not for me.

• 1d ago

The design, the ship, and the ground scenes (Back on Earth) were spot on, and the mystery was great. And before I go into the 'but.,,,', I must state that I did enjoy this show, and I certainly hope there is a second season. My criticism is that, whilst the crew must have been given such dynamic and volatile emotional instabilities to create more of a story line (which on its own I did find entertaining), but if you step back and realize the show is saying these guys were sent on Earth's most crucial and dangerous mission in history - then man, we really have no right to be travelling through space at all. We wouldn't even have a right to survive...!!!