Atlanta: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 11, 2019

So odd, and wonderful.

So odd, and wonderful.

• Jan 03, 2019

Surprisingly unique, and weird, Atlanta has quickly become my favorite show on television. What seems to be an average plot, gets carried out of control by the shows masterful script, humor, and all the actors great performances.

• Nov 13, 2018

Donald Glover brings one his many talents to one of the most unique displays in television you'll ever see. Atlanta breaks the format of what a series should be all the while representing the culture and being an honest depiction of the many people trying to make it big in the ATL

• Oct 23, 2018

Likeable characters but a very mixed bag, each episode having its own style ranging from super slick to tediously boring.

• Oct 07, 2018

Atlanta is one of the most original and refreshing shows I have ever watched.

Atlanta is one of the most original and refreshing shows I have ever watched.

• Aug 22, 2018

Original and Brilliant

Original and Brilliant

• Aug 07, 2018

I tried. The first 3 minutes are excrusiating. With the N word. one guy get shot for a fucking mirror. And that Rap song..... *barffffffffffffff* Make me want to open my veins right from the get go. Not interested... And NOT interesting.

• Aug 06, 2018

WELL WRITTEN AND HAS A MESSAGE WITHOUT BEING PREACHY.,

WELL WRITTEN AND HAS A MESSAGE WITHOUT BEING PREACHY.,

• Aug 01, 2018

smart, funny, and with political presence, atlanta shows how a tv series can be perfect(technically and thematically) and the most important... simple.

• Jun 09, 2018

Many viewers won't understand exactly what they're witnessing when watching Atlanta, but will know they're seeing something special.