Atypical: Season 2 Reviews

• Mar 10, 2019

I can't quite stress how much I enjoy this show. There may well be some criticism that can be applied for not being a fully accurate portrayal of autism, but this doesn't feel like a show about an autistic kid - it is just an incredibly high quality, constantly funny, thoroughly heartwarming and exceptionally well laid out family drama. I would defy anyone not to come away from watching without that contented happiness that great drama can leave you with. It's one of Netflix's best dramas, and should be right at the top of your watch list.

• Dec 24, 2018

season 2 is not as good as season 1

season 2 is not as good as season 1

• Nov 04, 2018

Esta série só melhora, de episódio para episódio. A segunda temporada, na minha opinião, superou a primeira. Excelentes performances dos atores e os plots são cada vez mais interessantes. Um drama muito bem produzido, acompanhado com alguns momentos de romance e comédia. Ansioso para uma terceira temporada!

• Oct 25, 2018

One of the best - if not the best - series out there! The whole cast is amazing but Keir Gilchrist is extraordinary! Finally, a series that educates and brings attention to Autism Spectrum Disorders and the people affected by them, while tearing down misconceptions. Love it!

• Oct 16, 2018

What the first season did great the second season did better. The cast has always been fantastic but in particular I feel like Brigette Lundy-Paine, Amy Okuda, and Michael Rapaport were much better in their roles in season two than they were in season one.

• Oct 11, 2018