Barry: Season 1 Reviews

• May 01, 2020

best tv show after better call saul

best tv show after better call saul

• Apr 30, 2020

So good I watched all of season one in a single night, flawless! The cast was perfect

• Apr 08, 2020

Best written comedy series on TV.

Best written comedy series on TV.

• Feb 18, 2020

It's quirky humor and a great drama filled story. This show knocks it out of the park! I've always been a fan of Bill Hader but what he's able to pull off in this show is nothing short of incredible! This guy has acting chops! Great show and must watch!

• Feb 09, 2020

UNIQUE AF. GREAT GREAT OG CHARACTERS. NO FILLER.

UNIQUE AF. GREAT GREAT OG CHARACTERS. NO FILLER.

• Feb 03, 2020

Kind of overrated, I don't understand why is this different for good from other series of this genre. The characters aren't also very interesting, nor even the story.

• Jan 28, 2020

A lot of fun. I would say it is too violent but it does such a great job of dealing with this that I can forgive any violence in this show.

• Jan 13, 2020

the main actor is great, everything else is below average.

the main actor is great, everything else is below average.

• Jan 04, 2020

[Spoilers] Overrated show. There are a few laughs, some clever moments, e.g. when Barry misinterprets the role of Alec Baldwin's character from Glengarry Glen Ross (this kind of cross-reference to film and theater must be why critics love the show). Hader is not really convincing as an Afghan war vet marine who is becoming a thespian. He feels like a thespian playing a vet becoming a thespian. When he shoots his fellow marine, a nice husband and father, it's simply contrived--same with the detective at the end of the season. Hader has not created a story or character that renders this believable. There's nothing funny about the Fuches character. Winkler is good. The mafia comedy stuff is so stale and hackneyed. Overall, the writing is decent for a comedy to pass the time.