Barry: Season 2 Reviews

3d ago

Best show on TV, period.

Best show on TV, period.

• 4d ago

BARRY is THE best non network show on - there is nothing as good or better in writing, direction, characters, suspense, action, acting, etc.

• 5d ago

Must watch show on tv RN!!

Must watch show on tv RN!!

• 5d ago

I loved the first season but the basic concept can get dry and it does. However, the character development is great and all around if it goes to a point where I can see this PTSD kind of arch make Barry grow as a better character than it will be a better score from me.

• May 16, 2019

By far one of the best TV shows ever! Best written, acted, directed and one of my all time favorites!

• May 15, 2019

Better than game of thrones.

Better than game of thrones.

• May 13, 2019

Hilarious. Ingenious. Intense. Evil. Extremely fun. Exceptional acting and writing.

• May 13, 2019

Funny and Dark at the same time

Funny and Dark at the same time

• May 12, 2019

Everything about this show is enjoyable. Dark, twisted, and hilarious.

Everything about this show is enjoyable. Dark, twisted, and hilarious.