Guilt: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 12, 2021

Gold, old fashioned, comedy noir from Scotland with series 2 about to be unveiled.

• Sep 12, 2021

So fresh absolut must see ! Guilt 2 coming soon .. how anyone could not love this show … it's fabulously written … I usually something coming straight away in most stories .. this one blew me away at each twist ! Great acting by Mark Bonnar all of them !

• Sep 06, 2021

"Guilt" is overacted, silly, and boring. Turned it off before it was over.

"Guilt" is overacted, silly, and boring. Turned it off before it was over.

• Mar 14, 2021

WORST ENDING EVER. BUT loved it just the same. Intriguing from start to finish. Some suspense along with dark humour plus lots of twists. The ending but.. just seemed so unfair, even though Max had made selfish decisions through out his life and he's totally self absorbed and in a way deserved what he got but they made you feel sorry for him throughout, i really wanted them both to get away with it and get that old lady. Crap how the old bag of a neighbour got away with it. That part didnt make sense. Why would the brother and the girl frame max when they indicated the neighbour was drugging the old man for his house. Shes the criminal. That part was total Bollocks!! Which is why im taking away a half star. If they do make a second season they better address the old neighbour, how can the others let her get away with it? I know Max tried to organise with the old lady that his brother would be the one to get the blame but he thought his brother had got away with the girl and police wouldn't find them. They should have all worked together to get the old lady jailed. Great series but the ending made me bit mad.

• Aug 20, 2020

let me first say what a great series this is, it is so addictive. I was expecting corination street ( witch I hate). but unlike those shows the characters just bond plus you don't know what is going to happen to very end, it really shows you what Gult really is and it really makes you feel gulty as well.#spoilers, lets talk about the character max, he has lots of depth to him and of cause he is married as well, so he has lots of things on his mind and so the story goes he runs some one over (with Jake). so he has to deal with that emotion and of cause he all so has to worry about he personal life as well (Jake is all so his brother). #end of spoilers, so its cool to see how all the characters deal with that emotion. I am not a big fan of these sorts of films. what I all so like is how you do not know what is going to happen next. Over all I really enjoyed this film and that is why I am going to give it A+

• Jan 02, 2020