Berlin Station: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 26, 2020

The first few episodes were slow to start & directing was mediocre but things picked up by ep. 5 both with story + direction. End of S1 leaves you wanting more. Stellar performance from Rhys Ifans,

• Nov 07, 2019

who the hell is reviewing this TV show...maybe they're just too afraid to admit that they aren't intelligent enough to understand the plot, and that fact pisses they off. Convoluted? Not thrilling enough? Hilarious. Berlin Station has complicated storyline, but it is not a mess that confuses the audiences. The crew deserves more than a 60% rating. The show is definitely underestimated, and if you watch it with patience, you'll realize most of the critics are talking nonsense. PS. the defected Chinese general Houjin Lin speaks strange Mandarin, and his English is way too good ( my first language is Mandarin, so that airport scene is super funny. I can assure you that he gives up speaking Chinese while shouting )

• Jul 16, 2019

one of the best shows on tv. please keep it going.

one of the best shows on tv. please keep it going.

• Mar 05, 2019

Action packed yes. Fast moving sometimes. However, if agents as stupid as this worked for The west, we would all be speaking Russian.

• Jan 27, 2019

Great pace of action and drama. Just enough to follow effortlessly. Thoroughly enjoy.

• Jan 06, 2019

Great Show with loads of thrills and spy action. At the moment I’m watching episode 6 and I’m really excited and looking forward how this season is going to end.

• Dec 30, 2018

Great plot! Never a dull moment!

Great plot! Never a dull moment!

• Dec 15, 2018

Brilliant slow burn episode 7 series 1 best So far

Brilliant slow burn episode 7 series 1 best So far

• Oct 15, 2018

Thought the show got off to a good start and kept it going while they developed the characters and storyline. Thus far I've enjoyed this one and look forward to next season.

• Jan 05, 2018