Better Call Saul: Season 4 Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

this is by far the best season yet as we see saul slowly take over jimmy and kim's worry we know what will happen to jimmy but now we find out how he got their

• Jun 24, 2019

Better Call Saul will never be like Breaking Bad, but both Tv Shows are interesting and has that touch that Vince Gilligan give us in both series. The fourth season of Better Call Saul its dark and it will get more deep in the next season.

• Jun 19, 2019

Better call saul > Breaking Bad

Better call saul > Breaking Bad

• May 31, 2019

Best series on TV...bar none...lol...really surpasses even breaking bad...where these characters originated. The transformation of Jimmy to Saul Goodman is so well done you wish George Lucas would take a lesson.

• May 27, 2019

Great show and great cast, but season 4 was horrible. Boring, pointless, and tedious. First 3 episodes were good, then it went downhill. Relied on callbacks, winks/nods, and Easter eggs instead of plot. I hope they get back on track next season.

• May 03, 2019

Really getting good. totally hooked on it.

Really getting good. totally hooked on it.

• Apr 04, 2019

The best really good everything is perfect and at the time its a masterpiece

The best really good everything is perfect and at the time its a masterpiece

• Mar 01, 2019

Incrível! Mesmo nível de Breaking Bad. James McGill é tão complexo, profundo e humano quanto Walter White.

• Feb 20, 2019

The story gets better and you really start seeing the characters that you know. The different storylines are interesting and has you actually rooting for the bad guys from breaking bad.

• Jan 29, 2019