Big Little Lies: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

The first season of the series is such a thrilling experience. Every episode is addicting and you're never left bored. All of the characters are intriguing as well as there interpolating stories. The final episode creates such a thrilling experience that you'll instantly want to start the next season.

• Sep 15, 2019

Engaging view into a strange world with good mystery overlay. Sexy women in this series who are also excellent actresses. Plus, the wife loves watching it as well. ๐Ÿ˜

• Sep 08, 2019

This show explodes all the good that a TV series can have. Extraordinary performances, with an incredible Plot-twist. Just awesome.

• Aug 25, 2019

Great season! Excellent!

Great season! Excellent!

• Aug 22, 2019

Although I barely started watching this, this is one of the best TV show I've seen in a while.

• Aug 09, 2019

It telegraphs the "twist" a little early, but a solid series all around

It telegraphs the "twist" a little early, but a solid series all around

• Aug 07, 2019

This show started really slowly for me, enough that I was almost ready to stop watching after one episode. I'm really glad I stayed with it. The most interesting thing here is the exploration of characters who aren't really agreeable or sympathetic, to begin with. I remember thinking after about episode 2 that Jane was the only adult character I found remotely likable. By the end of the season, I found most of the main, women characters to have enough redeeming characteristics that it is very interesting to watch them. The male characters are mostly a bit of a backdrop, especially when it comes to major plot developments, except for the obvious villain. I thought that was a pretty interesting storytelling choice in general. However, Bonnie's character was a secondary character who wasn't very well rounded out throughout most of the season in ways that bugged me. A show about mostly rich white people, with one woman of color character, and she's just a boring Ms. Perfect? The final episode introduced possibilities that she *could* be much more interesting going forward.

• Jul 23, 2019

I loooooove this show!! Absolutely incredible! I hope there is a season 3!!!!! Screenplay is amazing! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโคโค๐Ÿงก

• Jul 12, 2019

Absolutely loved this show. Kept me on the edge of my seat while at the same time addressing serious issues people face.

• Jul 06, 2019

Smug and Pretentious - Are we all victims in this world? Poor me its everyone elses fault but my own - if that is what you sound like then this might be a show for you. If you have standards then you are probably only watching 5 shows a year (lifes to short to spend it watching midless garbage). This is not one of the 5 you should be watching.. unless you are a feminist extremest who hates everything about society and want socialism at any expense.