Big Sky: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Ensnares you from the start and leaves you wanting more. Can't wait for the next episode.

• 3d ago

I enjoyed the show until the ending. That was a shocker. Was looking forward to seeing Ryan through the whole series!!

• 4d ago

Boring and predictable honestly. The fact that two women are fighting over a man who clearly doesn't care about them is ridiculous. It was easy to tell who the killers were almost immediately. The "shocking" plot twist was unfortunate and not a good move on the show's part for future viewers. Honestly, I would skip this show. It's not worth the hype.

• 4d ago

Very quirky. Interesting but really far fetched.

Very quirky. Interesting but really far fetched.

• 4d ago

Yikes, was expecting waaayyyyy more!

Yikes, was expecting waaayyyyy more!

• 5d ago

I hated Big Sky! I got through most of it, but was angry and disgusted by the graphic violence! I will NOT be watching this again, and I've let several friends know how I feel. Hope it gets cancelled quickly. America does not need this right now.

• 5d ago

Very disappointed. I get trying to shock, but killing of the biggest name in pilot here Makes me not want to watch it anymore. Could have picked someone else for that. The state trooper is the second most known and sure he stays, but it was not a good move to shock. Sure got me to watch the pilot, but lost me in the rest. Human trafficking or whatever this is about doesn't have me when you killed the best one you had. You lost one audience member at least.

• 5d ago

Cheesy, unoriginal, hammy overacting, sophomoric script and unlikeable characters assure this household won't be watching episode two.

• 6d ago

WOW. TERRIBLE ACTING! Dialogue so bad.

WOW. TERRIBLE ACTING! Dialogue so bad.

• 6d ago

Poorly written, poorly acted, cringeworthy..

Poorly written, poorly acted, cringeworthy..