black-ish: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 28, 2018

The interesting concept behind all that adorable black american family is more meaningful that it seems. Black-ish starts approaching a perfect commentary about the behavior expected from a black male/female member of the modern ocidental society, while adresses their culture as if it was some sort of zoo. Anthony Anderson dresses this phylosofy perfectly and his sense of humor is on point. All the family members are funny, well-developed and important to the portrait of the series purpose. So excited to watch all the next seasons which are waiting for me!

• Feb 06, 2018

I find this Show funny and interesting

I find this Show funny and interesting

• Dec 05, 2017

Anthony and Laurence great actors brought down by a terrible show.

Anthony and Laurence great actors brought down by a terrible show.

• May 30, 2017

Black-ish overly relies too much on Anthony Anderson's narration and the family are always talking about the fact that they're black too much, but Black-ish still entertains with clever but not superior storylines and remarkable character development as they are dynamic and willing to change and become better people.

• Sep 21, 2016

Innovadora, rompiendo el tabu de la raza. Comedia pura

Innovadora, rompiendo el tabu de la raza. Comedia pura

• Aug 19, 2015

Easily the funniest new show this year! Anthony A. and the supporting cast (especially his co-workers at the office) have me dying laughing every episode. Such an awesome take on being a dad while being mindful of your culture, trying to educate your kids on it (when they really don't care), all while dealing with every new crazy event that just keep popping up. Watching him doing everything possible to keep a foot in both camps of the workplace and keeping it real is so hilarious. And watching the show poke fun at it makes it even better. The silliness of the whole cast makes this one of the most fun shows to watch. Kenya Barris is a genius!

• Aug 15, 2015

Thank Tracee Ellis Ross for not being a one dimension female lead!!

Thank Tracee Ellis Ross for not being a one dimension female lead!!

• Jun 26, 2015

Starts out genuinely funny and it's great to see a clean comedy that garners views...up until it starts getting desperate near the middle of the season, and you're watching and listening thinking, "Damn, knew this was gonna happen."

• Jun 06, 2015

I love, love, love this show. Refreshing and funny. Great cast, excellent writing.

• Jun 01, 2015

I watched a couple of episodes of this, I didn't hate it but I didn't love it and it just wasn't interesting enough to add to my watch list. I watch so many shows, plus movies and reading.. I have to really be in to a show to deem it worthy.. Or find something unique abt it