Black Mirror: Season 3 Reviews

• Mar 18, 2020

Season three manages, even after its sh***y debut episode (yeah, seriously, WTF?), to closely crank out another six hours of solid content, even if the pump does feel a little worn now.

• Jan 21, 2020

Good storyline, but this is the cringeist acting and shit i've seen in a long time. That ending tho. I had to cringe in the corner. Sutff doesn't make sense why tf she go to prison for killing a doll.

• Dec 23, 2019

that u get when your good idea gets financed

that u get when your good idea gets financed

• Aug 15, 2019

Season 3 was my favorite of the 5 Seasons (so far). Extraordinarily thought provoking, daring, the type of quality TV I can watch multiple times. Highly recommend!

• Jul 13, 2019

My Rating 10/10 !!!NO SPOILERS!!! *Its a masterpiece to get comprehensive info or ideas that how future tech will look alike e.g. VR, AR, AI etc developing and what will be the possible situations after 10-50 Years. *Basically its biased on that future technologies that how they can be use as super evil for humanity and kindly note that its not anti-tech Series so as a tech guy i didn't got offended. for example:its like telling people that Guns are good for safety but how are the possible methods or can be used for super evil purposes. *Its an science fiction anthology means each episode have different story but based on main idea Future Technologies. *It not like f**king boring story telling or sad f**king bullsh*t its Action, Drama, Sci-fi, trust me each episode have beautiful story and can be converted to f**king beautiufl 3 hours movie. I was confused that should I watch that i means spend time on that but after Watching first episode It made me watch all the seasons and I have watched all 5 seasons (10:00 PM 13 July 2019) *I loved the film and Its a Must Watch for Sci-fi Lovers

• Jun 19, 2019

Playtest and San Junipero are the only two of this season that are remotely worth watching, with Junipero being the stronger of the two. The rest establish a running theme throughout the rest of the series of being entirely incapable of producing a satisfying ending to any of the episodes, as well as being boring and predictable.

• Jun 15, 2019

There is no point watching this season, stories felt weird and boring. Cheap story tricks like unexpected events happening that are counter intuitive are far worse than the tricks used GOT s8. Sucks!!!

• May 30, 2019

Black Mirror is Twilight Zone Goes Sci-Fi. The perfect show for me. San Junipero is this season is simply magnificent.

• Apr 10, 2019

Internet and technology are transitory. Both "objects" always produce hope for us as human being and society. If there are no them, we will be empty every day. We prefer to be on the internet rather than eat and Brooker represents it in this episode. There is no quality, only quantity. The moral seems to be entertainment, paranoia increasingly digressing. What are we really laughing at? Fiction? Reality? Both of them? This season is a representation of a pessimism grows up as analog. It wants to be brought to the next generation. All the acting in this season is really fantastic. The direction in this episode is one of the best. Brooker's ideas in delivering it through satire seem to work.

• Mar 18, 2019