Black Monday: Season 3 Reviews

• Aug 30, 2021

Season one and two were pretty good and a change from other shows. This season is just tiring and annoying.

• Aug 15, 2021

First two seasons were coherently funny. I struggle to sit through season 3. Pass.

• Aug 01, 2021

If you add any plot in this season. Reduce Irony by 5. And make not sh*T. Then its fine. Otherwise, it's a definition of lazy writing. Mo is the worst character ever. Like the laziest wrote ever. No arc at all for 3 seasons. If it wasn't Don, they would write him out. Any "drama" is just random sh88t. Writing level - 5th grade (D). The season is horrible.

• Jul 10, 2021

It has great comedic moments - pretty good acting - they should have put a little more effort into having a plot not a bunch of farcical interludes

• Jul 05, 2021

Every brilliant episode makes me laugh out loud! I've watched and loved every single episode of "Black Monday" since Season 1, and this is my favorite new comedy! Too bad not enough people know about this witty, biting satire. I love how Season has moved from satirizing Wall Street to mocking televangelists, politician, and other lies people tell each other. This addictive show deserves much more audience, press, and awards!

• Jun 24, 2021

A great first two seasons were hilarious whodunnits with a group of scoundrels. Season 3 is a disjointed and largely light on laughs. I hope season four returns all of them especially Ken Marino to their rightful grifter personalities.