Black Sails: Season 4 Reviews

• Feb 13, 2021

This is one of those rare times where a show succeeds to make an absolutely wonderful finale: few shows can relate... The creators wanted to make a prequel to the famous story of "Treasure Island"; they created way much more than that. "Treasure Island" feels like a joke next to "Black Sails" now. Everything is so full of heart and passion: the writing is astonishingly good. And the end of the story, if you've watched the show with your heart open, will haunt you for an hour, a day, a year... forever.

• Dec 14, 2020

This series is a masterpiece. Everything was spectacular, but the end was very sad and I wasn't really waiting I advise to see

• Dec 06, 2020

One of the series that ends well, in general was a spectacular season, I was not waiting for the end that was given, easily this series is in my TOP 3 BEST SERIES EVER !!!

• Sep 04, 2020

A great pirate show with lots of action, plot twists, and special effects.

A great pirate show with lots of action, plot twists, and special effects.

• Aug 09, 2020

El broche de oro para esta serie, un cierre unico muy distinto a lo que uno pensaria y hace la conexión perfecta con el libro la isla del tesoro. Una serie imperdible! Destaco los dialogos de Flint y John Silver, cada conversacion entre ellos dos es un espectaculo

• Jun 08, 2020

This is probably the best season of television ever.

This is probably the best season of television ever.

• Apr 20, 2020

The Most underrated show... why isn't it more popular? It has got everything, good stories, plots, interesting characters developments, good twists, genius writing!

• Dec 28, 2019

Binged all four seasons and was sad when it was over. It took me until about episode 4 of the first season, but then I was hooked! Toby Stephens was such a great Captain Flint and loved every minute he was on screen.

• Jun 25, 2019

Every season gets even better and bigger, this is not the exception, every episode its precious, the cinematography its one new lever, one the best tv shows to be remembered as far time goes, and not to forget the final episode was tricky because we dont know if "Captain Flint" is still alive or is disease, that spark that left you thinking weren't if it is true or not... I truly love it!

• Jun 14, 2019

Left with satisfying ending and better last season than Game of Throne! Absolutely love everything includes the character, actor, ship battle, the twist,etc. If into piracy and political for Paradise Island then this would be for you. Considered this a masterpiece/