Blue Bloods: Season 10 Reviews

• Feb 15, 2020

So far it's record of excellent scripts and acting continues into 2020. I particularly like the balanced, multi-faceted view of our criminal justice system. Not all perps are innocent. Not all cops are bad. While it has it's woke moments, it does not pander to today's cancel culture nor it's resident snowflakes.

• Jan 10, 2020

The liberal bias is beginning to get to me a little more than before, but I still enjoy the show.

• Jan 04, 2020

Found it's footing again and has returned to top form. Love this cast and this show.