BoJack Horseman: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 16, 2019

I love this show, but its first season is by far the worst. It's hard to recommend this brilliant series due to the fact that this season feels like a Family Guy rip-off at first, but it'll all be worth it once you reach "Downer Ending", when the show really is: a masterful study of its characters and setting.

• Sep 12, 2019

This is very funny show to watch and with a good story

This is very funny show to watch and with a good story

• Sep 04, 2019

I see so many critics think this is the worst season of Bojack, but in my opinion, is one of the best. Yeah, there is more funny stuff and not so many deep moments, but the jokes are amazing, the character is really well built from the beginning

• Aug 11, 2019

To anyone unsure whether to watch this show, let me tell you the truth. The first few episodes of this show are trying to set up the story whilst in disguise as a comedy like every other adult cartoon and sitcom before it. It is NOT a comedy. Once you get past episode 7, this show begins to drop the mask and reveal the true story it is telling. It is a tragedy about a man who hates his life, so tries to pretend it is like a sitcom so he can cleanly solve his problems and still feel good about himself at the end of the day. This show is very dark and does not shy away from how messed up life can be. Every season is a masterpiece of television and I would have to say it is one of the best written shows of all time with complete sincerity. The show is a beautiful balance of comedy, tragedy, philosophy and entertainment that will keep you hooked from the moment you pass episode 7, though please do not skip any single episode, as the show has tight continuity and honestly you would be doing yourself a disservice too.

• Apr 10, 2019

Verla toda unas dos veces para agarrarle el gusto... ¿Toda obra de arte tiene un comienzo tambaleante no? Bueno, tal vez no siempre, pero me alegra decir que este sí que es el caso.

• Mar 13, 2019

Very well executed cartoon that tackling issues about loneliness. The BoJack Horseman at best is funny as cartoon should be and at worse it is mediocre but it does leave you wanting more or to see next episode.

• Mar 12, 2019

The first season of Bojack Horseman is generally considered to be the worst of the show. I have to agree, it takes a while to get into but the last couple of episodes is when it becomes what we all know to be the greatness of the show.

• Feb 25, 2019

Some rocky episodes cannot stop one of TV's best shows thanks to its biting sense of humor and irresistible characters.

• Jan 12, 2019

Bojack Horseman is a fresh off-the-wall comedy that is just nice silly and fun entertainment. I like how the animals sometimes do animal-like things. The show is something fresh and original and pushes some edges as all good comedy shows should do.

• Dec 31, 2018

What a great and disturbing cartoon! Every time I watch it I see something in the background I missed the last time I watched!