Breaking Bad: Season 3 Reviews

• 5d ago

Right on par with the previous season. The season starts on an exciting note and then slows down for a little while focusing a lot on Walt's family. In the last three episodes things get right back to very exciting and the season ends on the highest high note this show has reached thus far. If it weren't for the fly episode I would definitely give this season a 5/5.

• Apr 28, 2021

season 3 is straight up awesome

season 3 is straight up awesome

• Apr 20, 2021

At this season, it starts to be the great Breaking Bad. It innovates while staying at his finest form. With the new collaboration with Gus Fring, new dangerous situations and events happen and we like it. It still has excellent acting by Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston and the scripts and storylines have never been that good. True art!

• Mar 17, 2021

Season 3 continues Breaking Bad's nonstop momentum with fantastic performances and characters.

• Mar 14, 2021

The Greatest Television Show of all time!

The Greatest Television Show of all time!

• Feb 25, 2021

The same fantastic writing with now a much more sophisticated villain, as well as having more gripping drama and performances.

• Feb 23, 2021

The Great Tv show i never seen

The Great Tv show i never seen

• Feb 20, 2021

The masterpiece is at the start of its peak. Cranston, Paul, and Gunn continue their fantastic performances. Gus Fring proves to be a compelling villain, and Saul is just the best. Walter White's fall into darkness is proving to be the greatest character arc in history as it dials up this season. My Rating - 9.3/10

• Feb 17, 2021

Breaking Bad's third season is VERY appealing and surprising but yet nonetheless delivers an amazing season with 13 episodes that strike you with a TON of different emotions that leaves you on the edge of your seat the WHOLE time. It was SO great! I can't wait to start Season 4 soon!!

• Feb 01, 2021

Quite honestly puts other television shows to shame.

Quite honestly puts other television shows to shame.