Breaking Bad: Season 5 Reviews

• 3h ago

One of the Unique shows that ended on a high note without losing hindsight of any of the characters that make up the foundation of the show.

• 6d ago

Drug wars, meth, and bad guys. By far, this is one of the best television series in the century. The genius of Breaking Bad is that it retained every single aspect that made it great while constantly innovating and subverting its own mythology. So, I suggest you to watch this incredible series. Once you finish the show, you will never be the same; I guarantee you. In general terms, Breaking Bad is a once in a lifetime experience.

• Sep 12, 2019

The perfect way to end the perfect show in a perfect time and in a perfect number of seasons.

• Sep 06, 2019

What a way to conclude the best series in tv history great acting amazing writing Vince gilligan is a genius bryan cranston outstanding performance reminds us why he is one of the best actors of our time aaron paul stole my heart what an ending surely going to be missed.

• Aug 26, 2019

Spectacular in all parts.

Spectacular in all parts.

• Aug 26, 2019

One of the greatest shows, final seasons and heartbreaking redemptive satisfying consequential and tragic series finales of ALL TIME. We will always remember your name.

• Aug 19, 2019

Although the first part may drag a little, the second half of Breaking Bad's final season practically perfectly carries it to the finish line in 1st place.

• Aug 16, 2019

I've seen this show 4 times, and it is still the best that i've ever seen. Directing, cinematography, acting and the screenplay are perfect, like nothing else

• Aug 14, 2019

I have watched all 05 seasons My Rating 10/10 !!!No Spoilers!!! A story of chemistry teacher who have lungs cancer and married family guy with kids and running from very bad financial crises. Its A tremendous film to get comprehensive info how drugs mafia works how drugs dealing system works how much difficulties a normal guy will face in this industry and how much money involved in this black market. It a full of action film full of crimes but its also a roller coaster of emotions when you will watch you will emotionally get attached with jesse character. I love the dialogue When Walt says there is no f**king God so don't wait for him and solve your f**king issues. It makes it interesting how a family guy manages his family life and criminal life separately and makes connections and links of his words in order to not get caught he was successful. I Loved the series, A must watch series for Action lover and Crime genre films lover. Best Regards

• Aug 01, 2019

Undoubtedly the best tv show ever made.

Undoubtedly the best tv show ever made.