Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 2 Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

La peor series de policia visto jamas, no tiene carismas, sus personajes son acartonado, son surpeficiales y planos y las tramas de la historias son absurdas, es una real parodia de los verdaderos casos de los policias

• Mar 23, 2019

What can I say other than that I LOVE this show? I love the characters so much and this is honestly one of the best things happening on tv right now. The jokers are hilarious and my heart is so happy when I watch this! Also my OTP finally happened in this season and they are honestly just the best couple! I shall go down with this ship. Thatâ??s it. I have nothing more to say about this show except the fact that I absolutely LOVE it!

• Mar 16, 2019

Brooklyn Nine-Nine beats the sophomore jinx, and offers a second year that's just as funny and creative as the first.

• Mar 12, 2019

good series, but not so good as season 2

good series, but not so good as season 2

• Jan 13, 2019

A great upgrade since season 1.

A great upgrade since season 1.

• Oct 11, 2018

This may read as extremely unprofessional, but, what else can I say: I've found my favorite sitcom :D

• Oct 09, 2018

amazing TV show 10/10 must watch

amazing TV show 10/10 must watch

• Oct 01, 2018

Funniest series I’ve watched so far!!! From season 1-5 everything is straight up funny. Love the way the characters make casual puns and jokes without hurtful words like racism, sexism and etc. I just love their sense of humor. Love Andy Samberg too!! Great series!! Hope it reaches 10 series.

• Sep 01, 2018

can this show make a season every year because its amazing

can this show make a season every year because its amazing

• May 17, 2018

This show and it's characters are hilarious.. we laugh out loud every episode. it's one of the top shows on tv.