Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 6 Reviews

• 20h ago

Honestly didn't like it, I think the company switch really did something to the show. It took away a ton of key features and replaced them with emotional scenes, which is not what I watched the show for.

• Eugene B Super Reviewer
    May 14, 2020

It seems that being picked up by NBC breathed new life into Brooklyn Nine-Nine as it slightly tops its previous season. Season Six still contains its laughs, running gags and more outrageous stories while also add subtle elements to an already multitude of comedy. 4.45/5

• May 09, 2020

Fans of the transplanted show will still love it. It's smart and witty so the audience will always be limited.

• May 01, 2020

Funniest season of all. Least drug references which is a wonderful bonus ! Best cold opens of all the show.. Some great story arcs and the characters really feet settled

• Apr 29, 2020

Superb, heist and finale first

Superb, heist and finale first

• Apr 17, 2020

I always loved the fast and silly script. Silly was good, but somehow Silly became Lame in this season. Something's off.

• Mar 24, 2020

worst season so far, nothing much happens, each character feels different and taking some notes of what happens and skipping it would be best

• Mar 09, 2020

Season 6 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is funny and easy to watch like the previous seasons. However, I fear I am starting to get a bit tired of some of the gags.

• Feb 21, 2020

I found that the comedy was just not funny no matter how hard the show tried. Used to love the intro scenes all through seasons 1 to 5 but, for me, these totally flopped in season 6.

• Feb 16, 2020

I enjoyed watching the characters again, however, the episodes are less funny and seem to be spoken in an unrealistic fast tone leading to the acting seeming forced.