Charmed: Season 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

Esta temporada continúa siendo floja y convenciendo a medias.

Esta temporada continúa siendo floja y convenciendo a medias.

• May 28, 2020

Getting better, however like the original the white lighter and witch hook up is taking forever, (if the writers are even planning that) The witch/demon/human characters are very interesting and have endless possibilities, looking forward to season 3!

• May 25, 2020

I love this show. However, the first four episodes were a bit confusing and boring. I loved the remaining of the episode, it was worth getting through those episodes!! I can't wait for season three.

• May 20, 2020

Oh man, is this show freaking terrible. I really tried--the graphics are better but talk about plot holes after plot holes. Like, the entire show makes no sense. Nothing the Charmed ones do make any effing sense. The girls are extremely childish, one literally yells "stop treating me like a child" every couple episodes and then proceeds to act like a stupid child. I can't even stand this show playing in the background because it irks me so much. It is Charmed, I'm not expecting and Oscar worthy script, but man, the writers are so damn lazy with this show.

• May 13, 2020

It's really good and it should have a season 3

It's really good and it should have a season 3

• May 09, 2020

This season of Charmed has been even better than the first season. The acting from Madeleine Mantock, Sarah Jeffery, Rupert Evans, Poppy Drayton, Jordan Donica, Melonie Diaz, and Kate Burton was outstanding. The visual effects are spectacular and really cool. The makeup and hairstyling is remarkable especially on Madeleine Mantock. The costume designs are stupendous especially the ones wore by Madeleine Mantock, Sarah Jeffery, and Poppy Drayton. The writing was excellent, I loved all of the twists and turns. This second season was an A+.

• May 02, 2020

I thought this was decent but a definite step down from season 2. I was a fan of the first season, but apparently the ratings weren't doing so well or the developers weren't a fan of the showrunner's performance or both. The showrunner was changed in the second season and there was a big tonal shift. A lot of things I liked were changed. The comedic and somewhat more lighthearted tone was changed to something that took itself more seriously. The diverse monsters-of-the-week were cut down, and the new demons or other magical creatures feel rather mundane now. The location was changed to downtown Seattle, and I'll miss the original college town atmosphere. (Not to mention that a lot of scenes are kept to a handful of regular interiors. Though in fairness, that could be a budget thing.) I also miss the recurring characters that were dropped. It doesn't help any that the first episode changes things way too quickly. The course correction doesn't feel organic at all. Having gotten all my complaints off my chest, I admit that my issues are mainly that this season does not compare with the first. By itself, it's okay. Yeah, it's a basic CW supernatural storyline, but it's competently done. Like last season, this does a great job of balancing multiple story elements over twenty-some episodes. The four main characters and their actors remain strong. Despite my complaints about the sudden changes in episode one, I appreciate the way the writers handled a couple existing plot threads from the first season. These could've been written out quickly in an episode because the new showrunners don't know what to do with them. I've seen this done in other shows like Sleepy Hollow (the Kindred) or Supernatural (Meg). Those stories felt so forced Here, however multiple episodes are devoted to dealing with these threads. Overall, if you generally like supernatural shows on the CW, then I think you'll like this.

• May 01, 2020

I wanted to love it but miss the original power of three(four). C'mon reboot.

I wanted to love it but miss the original power of three(four). C'mon reboot.

• Apr 25, 2020

Season 2 is way better than season 1. It's more serialized with a darker tone and less child's play (Disney orientated).

• Apr 03, 2020

fun adventurous storyline, important character developement and most importantly it's not a rip off of the original show.