Cobra Kai: Season 3 Reviews

• 1d ago

One of my favorite shows on Netflix. The Nostalgia from this show is off the charts. I pretty much love everything about it

• 1d ago

The best season yet. This show knows what it is. It's good ol' nostalgic cheesy fun. Excellent!

• 2d ago

Amazing show and season. It brings in the nostalgia from the original movies, but it never relies solely on it to succeed. Instead, it builds upon it and improves the story through great storylines, script, and character development.

best show on tv at the moment

best show on tv at the moment

• 2d ago

This show is amazing hands down. This is what America needed.

This show is amazing hands down. This is what America needed.

• 2d ago

Just what fans of the Karate Kid and Cobra Kai franchises wanted. The call backs, the memories, and the new outstanding cast makes this show 5 stars... but minus a half star for the exclusion of Sting Ray.

• 2d ago

An amazing series with all the right feels of the 80s and of course the tributes to Mr .Miyagi ( pat morita ) will have your heart heavy.

• 2d ago

Stuff got wild this season, with friendships repaired, others broken. The story telling in this show is great and now we've had season three, although a large cast so many characters have been fleshed out and love them or hate them, theirs a visceral feeling when watching them on screen and being invested in there journey onwards. Most def one of my fav shows recently.

• 2d ago

Loved it, every second. The way they write this show pays absolute homage to the source without being cheesy. So many "Easter" eggs this season. There is a good reason that everyone is talking about this show and how much they love Cobra Kai. They cross generations and tie them together so perfectly. Can't wait to see Terry Silver in season 4, maybe even Mike Barnes.

• 2d ago

This is how you do nostalgia right. Excellent show.

This is how you do nostalgia right. Excellent show.