Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 08, 2020

One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

• Nov 09, 2019

Just very awesome comedy

Just very awesome comedy

• May 21, 2019

Curb season two begins to hit its stride with Larry David proving how great he is at improv.

• Mar 16, 2019

Larry David is a mastermind at taking simple ideas and turning them into some of the most uncomfortable, brilliant comedic moments amongst his famous friends.

• Jan 29, 2019

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2 follows Larry David as he works with Jason Alexander, and then Julia Louis-Dreyfus, to create a new TV series based on a star's life post-Seinfeld. It resembles Season 4 of Seinfeld in the sense it is a sort of meta-story about creating a show like itself, and the season-long story line.

• Dec 02, 2018

Best episode is the doll.

Best episode is the doll.

• Dec 07, 2013

Larry David: Please x 100000 start making more Curb episodes!!...pppllleeaassseeee....... Just like Seinfeld.....I'm watching re-runs here.....and still loving every minute of it!