Dash & Lily: Season 1 Reviews

• 9h ago

I loved this show. It was different and i enjoyed going through the journey with the characters as they did the dares.

• 2d ago

Did for me what so many Hallmark movies failed at: romance with actual holiday cheer. Never understood what is so romantic about christmas. It's a very weird, very american concept. But... I will concede that this series was well pitched. The characters are just the right amount of relatable while still belonging to that weird fantasy of what real people are like. Fun stuff

• 6d ago

Naked boyfriends in bed every episode is not what my 14 year old needs to watch with me?!?

• 6d ago

Super feel good series with great actors, hope there is a season 2!

Super feel good series with great actors, hope there is a season 2!

• 6d ago

The perfect premise for a Christmas season spent in isolation. Not traveling to New York anytime soon? Sit back and enjoy The Strand, Union Square and other expected delights with a quirky, adolescent love story that is only marred by the complete lack of chemistry between the two heroes when they finally meet. Prepare for an awkward fizzle rather than a passionate meeting of lovers at the end. The ending might not be this show's saving grace, but the path leading to it is good fun.

• Nov 17, 2020

The first obvious flaw is the two should have been in college, not high school. Otherwise, Dale and Lilly is a classic rom-com that's very predictable, seems very 90's like. It was cute and I enjoyed it, however, I wish it did not do the classic developments the writers chose. While, I know it's inevitable that moments in any movie/show will be unrealistic, it could have been great if the major turning points were more inline with reality(or at least some creativity). Entertaining and good for getting ready for the holidays. I appreciated how well they casted and connected to the actors. I enjoyed so many parts of the show, other then the annoyingly predictable & wildly unrealistic major plot moves. Each episode, I became less interested.

• Nov 17, 2020

I wish it lasted longer. It's such a lovely and cosy Christmas story!

I wish it lasted longer. It's such a lovely and cosy Christmas story!

• Nov 17, 2020

Impossible to believe the characters are supposed to be in high school. Not a single one seemed like that, and there was entirely too much teenage drinking that became normalized in this, along with adult-like clubs and parties. Who in the hell at Netflix was supposed to oversee this?

• Nov 16, 2020

Shocked that top critics gave it such a high score. I finished the season but not without scoffing at the unlikable characters every 10 minutes. Sooo bad! Like if a Hallmark Christmas movie and TikTok had a baby.

• Nov 16, 2020

It was cute, but nothing special.

It was cute, but nothing special.