Dawson's Creek: Season 6 Reviews

• Jan 20, 2021

What a load of rubbish on the name of romance and love! Bullshit! Joye who was in love with Dawson from head to toe from her childhood and was dying for his attention, when she got that she was no more in love. After watching S2:E8 I really want to give a tight slap to Joye and the writers of thsi show, plus the ending what crap, more than the GOT ending! Disappointing!

• Sep 16, 2019

Dawson's Creek was a show that every 90s kid knew and loved; a show that inspired a generation. It was a show that you would watch and talk about and wish your life was like. I watched it again many years later, and realized how that show was. It is a little cheesy with what they think teenage drama should be. Each character is an archetype of the characters in high school that one would know. The funny one, the quiet one, the quiet one, the promiscuous one, the curious one, and the one who is nice but afraid to step out of her shell. Not saying the show is well written because it is well written yet they try too hard to please the audience on making the characters these high school students that you know on a daily basis rather than allowing them to form their own voice. I think that there are other shows that came out later when they did this like One Tree Hill, or Fox's short lived show that I highly recommend Reunion. This show is good yet not the teenage masterpiece that people think it is.

• Feb 22, 2015

It is fair to say that this television show defined a generation. They say that all the answers can be found in an episode of Dawson's Creek. Watch the all six seasons and you will find this to be true.